Supervising Psychiatrist, Remote
New Haven , CT 06501
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Thriveworks is seeking a Supervising Psychiatrist to join our growing team of highly talented mental health professionals! The ideal candidate will share our commitment to quality healthcare and exceptional patient service.
- $200 per hour for up to 4hrs/month for each NP you are supervising (must follow board laws)
- Example for supervising 3 NPs = up to $2400/month
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work remotely to provide clinical supervision to a team of 3 or more Nurse Practitioners
- Chart/Progress note reviewals as required
- Conduct psychiatric evaluations and assessments
- BC/BE in Psychiatry
- Active and Unrestricted License in Connecticut
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- Experienced with an Electronic Health Record system
- Ability to work remotely
- W2 employee status
- Extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- 401K with 3% employer match
- Professional development & advancement opportunities!
- Flexible scheduling based on your availability (Collaboration can be provided from anywhere...phone/email/video-conference = okay!)
Thriveworks is a national behavioral health company that is anticipating tremendous growth over the next 3-5 years. We currently sit with 60 company-owned locations up and down the east coast with an additional mix of 50 or so franchise locations. In addition to talk therapists (LPC, LMHC, LMFT, LMSW, LCSW, and Psychologists) we have recently expanded our services to offer a fully comprehensive mental health approach with in-house med managers (PBHNPs, CNSs and Psychiatrists) and Psychological testing (specialized psychologists).