We are seeking a Project Superintendent with at least 7 years of experience as Superintendent for Industrial/Commercial building projects. Mid-Rise Apartment Buildings and/or Food Processing/Cold Storage Warehouse experience a definite plus.
This is an unique opportunity to work with an industry leader that has a great culture and is very respected.General Description and
The Project Superintendent reports to the Project Manager and is accountable for all on-site supervision of the project including but not limited to the following:
* Provide on-site interaction with the owners representative, project architect and project engineer.
* Co-ordinate all communications between subcontractors and the project architect/engineers.
* Provide supervision of the entire site including coordination between the trades.
* Provide daily supervision & oversight of self-preformed work. Manage weekly timesheets complete with the respective cost coding.
* Monitor and update the project schedule keeping all parties up to date with changes.
* Oversee the daily work of all trades to insure it meets the requirements of the drawings and specifications.
* Direct and monitor the jobsite safety program. Work includes implementation of all Owner and OSHA safety programs.
* Conduct weekly meetings with subcontractors including the preparation of a Meeting Agenda and subsequent Meeting Minutes.
* Maintain a set of marked up drawings to provide to the architect at the end of each project for the purpose of developing As-Built drawings.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Be able to correctly read and understand construction documents including plans & specifications.
* Should have a wide-ranging knowledge & experience of each trades field operation including their various means & methods.
* Have the ability to plan and successfully coordinate all the subcontractors on the project.
* Be OSHA 10 certified, (OSHA 30 certification is recommended)
Timothy Jon & Associates