Superawesome Sales Manager, West
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
SuperAwesome powers the kids digital media ecosystem.
SuperAwesomes technology is used by hundreds of brands and content-owners to safely engage with over half a billion kids every month. The company has pioneered the kidtech market: technology which delivers digital media functionality with a zero-data design to ensure total safety for kids.
SuperAwesome was recently named the 8th fastest growing private technology company in Britain (The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2017) as well as one of Europes fastest growing companies (Financial Times 1000). The company's rapidly growing global team is headquartered in London with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Singapore and Sydney.
Due to rapid growth, SuperAwesome is seeking a talented, experienced and motivated Sales Manager to join the team. Were looking for proven track records in selling to brands and agencies, great culture fits, and smarts.
Youll be joining a team with a strong track record and successful, high-growth business that has achieved a global leadership in youth media, social and SaaS products.
This is an opportunity for you to make your mark; weve got the product, the traction and the people. Well, not all the people, obviously :)
- Drive new relationships and manage existing relationships with major brands and their agencies
- Drive exceptional sales growth by exceeding monthly targets
- Design, build and implement world class customized programs for clients, delivering excellence at all times
- Create and deliver world class sales presentations
- Build awareness and engagement with SuperAwesome across brands, content creators and agencies
- Grow our reputation as the kids experts - communicating the latest trends and behaviours in the kids market with clients
- Work with our Global Sales team to deliver global client pitches and campaigns
- Be a SuperAwesome expert. Understand all aspects of SuperAwesome sales offering and products
- Be a kids expert. Owning a deep understanding of all aspects of the youth market, including industry regulations, insights and campaign performance
- Manage your CRM process flow, grow a strong pipeline of opportunities and contacts
- Deliver high performing innovative, kid-safe campaigns for clients
- Manage existing PR and contra partnerships, as required
- Communicate and share market insights effectively, back to the business
- Proven success in creating, managing and achieving revenue targets
- Proven success in delivering effective campaigns for clients
- A consultative sales approach
- Strong contacts among interactive agencies and clients
- Minimum of 2-4 years sales experience (min of 2 years in media/digital media sales)
- Experience in the youth market (a plus)
- You can get stuff done
- Youre self-motivated, rigorous and excellence-oriented
- Youre a fire-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your ability to be proactive without direct supervision
- Sound, quick decision-making skills and judgement
- You have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working in teams across regions
- Flexible and adaptable, to changing situations and responsibilities
- You enjoy the pressure of a high-growth business environment
Were a rapidly growing start-up team with a serious track record and an awesome team atmosphere. This is a genuine opportunity to learn and grow, through real ownership and responsibility and hands on mentorship from an experienced Senior Management team.