Marietta , Georgia 30006
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Marietta, GAPosition Status:
Full Time- Direct HirePosition Description:
Our client is looking for Substation Engineer
candidates for a position located in Marietta, Georgia
. Our client is looking for an individual to provide engineering/technical expertise to solve more complex problems, and provide leadership skills to manage work in a specific area of expertiseRequirements:
- Bachelors Degree from an ABET Accredited Engineering Program.
- 5-8 years of experience and a state registration as a Professional Engineer.
- Proficient in engineering theories and principles.
- Proficient in practices of researching engineering and design issues, evaluating alternatives, making sound recommendations and preparing and presenting recommendations
- Ability to deal with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Experience in the electric utility industry
About Seneca Resources:
- 3 - 5 years of electrical utility substation design experience (as an employee, contractor, or consultant) with a working knowledge of the physical design of substations 23 kV and higher.
- Ability to design the physical layout of the substation equipment (circuit breakers, transformers, disconnect switches, bus, etc.)
- Ability to design the cable trench and conduit for the routing of cables to the substation equipment.
- Ability to complete the bill of material required for construction of the substation.
- Ability to ensure that a complete design package (drawings, bill of materials, conduit lists, construction specifications, etc.) are delivered to the customer within budget and on time.
- Working knowledge of NESC and IEEE
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.