This position supervises an assigned group of Substance Abuse Counselors who implement and maintain the facility s drug and alcohol abuse program. Conducts or assists in conducting individual and group counseling sessions and instructional programs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Supervises Substance Abuse Counselor and reviews and approves their documentation according to state requirements.
Participates in orientation of residents regarding the chemical dependency treatment programs.
Facilitates and co-facilitates didactic educational presentations, group counseling, and individual counseling sessions.
Selects and recommends new instructional materials and program for use in the substance abuse program.
Maintains knowledge of new developments in the field of substance abuse.
Maintains a collegian relationship with other substance abuse professionals, programs, and associations.
Completes required testing, assessment, and psycho-social history on all incoming residents.
Develops an individual written program plan for each resident within his/her assigned caseload.
Completes all required documentation and/or required forms for those residents who are assigned to his/her caseload.
Assists in the coordination of resident program schedules to ensure the needs of the resident and goals set by the Individual Written Program Plan are met.
Develops discharge plans and provides follow up on residents who are released from the program.
VIEW JOBS7/17/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-10-15T00:00Job Description
Facility: Lea County Correctional Facility
Compensation Base: 14.00
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Assists in developing, organizing, and conducting programs to provide education for conditions and problems relating to drug and alcohol abuse. Conducts or assists in conducting individual and/or group counseling sessions and programs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Provides relevant Substance Abuse information for class curriculum.
* Facilitates and co-facilitates didactic educational presentations, group counseling, and individual counseling sessions.
* Selects and recommends new instructional materials and programs for use in the substance abuse program.
* Maintains knowledge of new developments in the field of substance abuse.
* Maintains a collegian relationship with other substance abuse professionals, programs, and associations.
* Completes required testing, assessment, and psychosocial history on incoming residents as required.
* Participates in related training for substance abuse.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Graduated from an accredited college or university with a minimum B.A. degree, preferably in human services or C.A.A.P. (Certified Associate Addiction Professional Licensure).
* Preference given to experience within a correctional setting.
* Working knowledge of the Twelve Step Program of Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous.
* Ability to interact in a professional manner in both individual and group counseling settings.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work with a team of professionals and have the ability to implement team strategy approaches to work assignments.
* Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
GEO Group Inc.HobbsNM
VIEW JOBS7/17/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-10-15T00:00Overview
Don't just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Penn National Gaming we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Your daily responsibilities include
Relocation assistance available. Non-union property. Gain leadership experience. Great training program for and experienced Slot Tech. 100% slot floor with electronic games.
The Slot Tech Lead is responsible for the successful operation and performance of all EGM's on the gaming floor through the effective leadership of Slot Technician staff. Responsible for the overall repair and maintenance of all slot machines and gaming devices shift in accordance with property policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Explain game paytables and jackpot payouts. A strong "Floor Presence" is required to do this job successfully.
* Maintain operation of slot machines at all times with minimal downtime.
* Perform software conversions and slot machine moves as directed by the Slot Operations Manager or the Assistant Slot Manager.
* Constantly perform preventative maintenance on slot machines to ensure proper and optimum performance levels.
* Maintain slot tech shop inventory and order parts/supplies.
* Provide training and guidance to Slot Technicians.
* Assist Slot Floor personnel when needed and requested by Slot Supervisors.
* Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs.
* Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
* Keeps work area clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter.
* Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
* Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
* This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or GED required.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* 3 years Slot Technician experience with slot machines in a casino environment required.
* Flexible to work all shifts including holidays, nights, weekends, and overtime as business needs dictate.
* Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in in English may also be required.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Employee must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state and local regulations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and peripheral vision.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Employee could be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted second hand tobacco smoke.
Something to leave you with
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you'll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Penn National GamingHobbsNM
VIEW JOBS7/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-10-14T00:00Overview
Perform all customer related transactions while the Store Manager and/or Assistant Manager are on break:
* Special Tax Event
* Additional functions will also be included, but all are limited to servicing the customer
Have access/keys to product cases to service the customer while the Store Manager and/or Assistant Manager are on break.
Assist in completing daily work lists, District Sales Manager work lists and nightly clean up lists.
Attend all staff meetings as well as all Tech clinics scheduled for your store.
Assist in completion of weekly shipments.
Read, learn and practice all information covered in the Operations, Customer Service, Register, Asset Protection and Product Knowledge Manuals.
Maintain average items per sale of at least 1.3 or higher, sales per hour equal to or higher than store average.
Communicate merchandise needs, pricing concerns, and Operations problems daily to store management staff.
Doubling up to assist each customer during busy or peak periods.
Turn over any sale that you cannot close.
Protect the company's assets and financial information by ensuring the accuracy and effectiveness of internal control procedures, and informing management and/or appropriate officials of potential fraud risk.
High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) or be currently enrolled in High School. No experience required.
ResponsibilitiesPerform all customer related transactions while the Store Manager and/or Assistant Manager are on break:- Sales- Returns- Exchanges- Layaways- Special Tax Event- Additional functions will also be included, but all are limited to servicing the customerHibbett Sports, Inc.HobbsNM