Subject Matter Expert (Sme)/Team Lead
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
WWC is searching for a Subject Matter Expert (SME)/Team Lead for a potential opportunity in the National Capital Region. The SME/Team Lead shall be responsible for managing and overseeing the activities of all contractor personnel, as well as any subcontractor efforts used in performance of contract effort. Management responsibilities will include all activities necessary to ensure the accomplishment of timely and effective support, performed in accordance with the requirements.
The SME/Team Lead will serve as the on-site lead for the team, responsible for managing tasks and team members. The SME/Team Lead will be responsible for ensuring the timeliness and quality of the work products of the team. The SME/Team Lead must be knowledgeable and experienced with the Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP) and the Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS) and able to facilitate the training and onboarding of other contract team members.
This position is contingent on contract award.
Wittenberg Weiner Consulting, LLC (WWC) is a small, woman-owned business providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
At WWC, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC is invested in the longterm success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
WWC will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your request to WWC HR.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- An active Secret security clearance.
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications. Proficiency with Excel to perform data evaluation, formulas, analytics and spreadsheets. Must be able to transfer presentation graphics from Excel into PowerPoint or Word.
- Proficient in DSAMS and SCIP.
- A minimum of four (4) years of work experience (sometime within the last ten (10) years) related to an understanding of Foreign Military Sales and its related fields of logistics, financial management, military education and training, transportation, and current security cooperation database management tools, are prerequisites of the position. At least one (1) year must be related to BPC programs.
- The restrictions outlined in the various authorities for executing these cases requires intensive management over and above that typically required of typical FMS country programs.
- Experience in program management or as a project lead is required.
- General Skills required: This position requires a person with strong computer, analytical skills, and the ability to research and communicate effectively in writing. The positions call for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management staff, Department of Defense (DoD) counterparts, as well as foreign clients and industry representatives. Experience with document writing, review, and ensuring quality control is required.
- Technical Skills required: Knowledge and prior experience in Security Assistance policy and procedure, related legislation with the ability to assist in the management of complex operations involving compliance with policy issues. Personnel must be able to foster a positive relationship with DoD Agencies, State Department, respective Combatant Commanders, Joint Staff, and Military Departments and in country Security Cooperation Officers in the allocation and execution of BPC programs.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Increased experience in related security cooperation areas and programs is a capability above threshold minimum requirements; such as BPC programs - military requirements and capability development, and Global Train and Equip programs through the FMS process.
- Increased computer skills is a capability above threshold minimum requirements; such as SharePoint, Access database, graphical arts, and media presentation is a preferred qualification.
WWC offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.