Sub Shoppe Clerk
Redner's Markets Inc.
Bernville , PA 19506
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
POSITION TITLE: Sub Shop Clerk
DEPARTMENT: Sub Shop
REPORTS TO: Sub Shop Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
To wait on customer, in the sub shop, in a courteous manner and prepare orders to customers satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- When working the deli, slice, cut, weigh merchandise in a courteous manner and prepare orders to customer satisfaction.
- Prepare sandwich orders in a courteous manner to customers satisfaction.
- Maintain prep area and keep cases filled at all times.
- Control freshness by coding and rotating all products and remove out-of-code merchandise daily.
- Price all products legibly and according to price book.
- Maintain new items and weekly specials.
- Promote new items and weekly specials.
- Communicate temperature failure of cases and storage area to manager in charge.
- Observe policies and procedures established for the department.
- Maintain a neat personal appearance according to the company's dress code policy.
- Greet all customers and be observant.
- Abide by all company policies as stated in the Employee Handbook.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain a regular cleaning and sanitation program in compliance with store, local and state health regulations.
- Assist in preparation of foods.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must have strong communication skills for dealing with customers.
- Must have math skills for weighing and pricing of products.
- Must have dexterity in hands to enable slicing and preparing of deli products.
- Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds up to twenty percent (20%) of the time.