Engineering System Solutions
Idaho Falls , ID 83401
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ES2, a Structural and MEP consulting firm with offices in multiple states, is seeking an individual who is interested in Structural analysis and design in our Idaho Falls, ID office. We specialize in providing engineering services for all types of residential and commercial building projects. In addition, we provide engineering services for off-site structures, i.e.: culverts, tunnels, channels, drop-boxes, etc. Our goal is to hire outstanding people from diverse backgrounds who share our core values and provide an environment for them to flourish.
Oversee all levels of engineering as an Engineer for Commercial building projects including the following:
- Correspond with all involved disciplines (i.e.: architects, engineers, clients, fabricators, contractors, building department officials, etc.).
- Coordinate and oversee the engineering plans development with clients, architects, CAD department, etc.
- Design appropriate structural systems in accordance with specific building code requirements and sound engineering principles.
- Develop complete sets of fully detailed engineering drawings, with clear and concise specifications.
- Participate in project meetings (i.e.: design development, value engineering, express plan-check, etc.), site visits, etc.
- Contribute to an amicable working environment with fellow colleagues, associates and employees to provide excellent customer service and meet project deadlines.
- 3-6 years experience with an emphasis in Structures
- M.S. Degree Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Structures
- ACAD or Revit Structures Experience
health insurance options, dental, vision, employer paid life, supplemental life, flex-spending medical account, retirement benefits, disability insurance, professional development allowance, and competitive wage