Boulder , CO 80302
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
FiveStone Strategists are problem-solvers who work closely with our multidisciplinary team to elevate our clients’ missions and deliver effective strategies. Our strategists serve a wide range of human-centered design projects including, creative communications/campaigns, consumer research and insights, brand identity creation, and digital marketing.
We ask great questions, look for insights, get to know our end-users, craft solutions, guide implementation, and gather feedback along the way.WHAT WE’D LIKE TO SEE
- 4+ years of experience as a strategist, or a similar role, at a creative/design, brand strategy, or insights-focused agency
- Create and implement strategies for digital marketing projects
- Connect the dots from objectives to insights to ideas
- Strong understanding of cultural and market trends to uncover unique opportunities
- Working knowledge of current and emerging social / technology platforms
- Adept in implementation of content strategy from a user-oriented perspective
- Fluent in quantitative and qualitative market research methods to identify drivers and barriers, and a solid understanding of how those insights apply to client challenges
- Familiar with the creative design process
- Excellent communication skills and storytelling abilities (across mediums), with the ability to translate user insights and strategic thinking into a compelling narrative
- Creative, innovative, and curious. Eager to cultivate thought leadership and continue learning with us
- Entrepreneurial spirit that pushes you to roll-up your sleeves and get things done and to finish what you start
- Self-motivated, carrying an ease of operating in ambiguity or with little direction.
- Thrive in a fast-paced agency environment and comfortable working on multiple projects at a time
- Foster teamwork and collaboration. Engage and nurture relationships with distributed team members, clients, and partners
Travel is variable, up to 25%.
We are a distributed team across New York City and Boulder, CO. This position could be based in either location.
FiveStone is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We believe a diverse workplace is a great workplace.