Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Strategic Sales Representative
Kansas City , MO 64101
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you a B2B sales professional who thrives on hunting for prospective customers? Were looking for a Strategic Sales Representative responsible for prospecting new business opportunities in the high-end market segment which include large, local and national companies with more than 50 employees.
About the Role:
You will research and prospect companies and schedule in-person presentations. You will be responsible for the following:
- Identifying customer needs and developing a comprehensive customer acquisition strategy which drives value multiple product categories simultaneously with fairly complex needs
- Setting your own appointments - typically with finance Managers or C suites
- Developing tailored programs with customized pricing using a consultative selling approach
- Managing account sales and strategy
- Achieve/exceed sales targets for a defined sales and GP quota and earn uncapped commissions above target
You are a highly-driven, competitive, results-oriented person that leverages your communication and persuasion skills to strategize and close complex accounts.
- Established record of success achieving sales targets
- Demonstrated ability to consult/sell to the highest-level decision makers in large companies
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong business, financial, operations, and technical acumen
- Computer knowledge including extensive internet navigation and demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum of 3 years previous sales experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Competitive base salary plus commissions
- Health benefits
- No travel required. This position is located in Kansas City.
- Residual commissions for life on accounts