Strategic Sales Development Representative (Sdr)
Denver , CO 80201
Posted 2 days ago
At UserZoom, our customer list is very impressive with the biggest brands utilizing our services: Google, Amazon, Paypal, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Facebook to name just a few.
We are seeking a full-time Strategic Sales Development Representative (SSDR), whose main goal will be to increase UserZooms footprint in its core accounts, by driving expands and upsells within Fortune 50 accounts. Developing and building relationships with prospects, via a traditional and non-traditional outreach philosophy, is of utmost importance to help grow our pipeline.
The role is based out of our Downtown Denver, Colorado office, reporting to the Manager Strategic Sales Development. If you are willing to learn, we offer plenty of training and the ability to move-up in a fast-growing organization. If youve got what it takes, then we want you!
Our Denver office is a high-energy, collaborative, team-focused, environment, where you'll be mentored and trained to be your best every day. We take, very seriously, the philosophy of "people first, everything else second". While numbers keep the business running, we recognize that numbers only happen when we create and maintain a work environment that supports the needs and unique attributes of every member of the team. If you bring your best self to work every day, we'll train you for success in selling Enterprise SaaS.
- Making outbound / business-to-business calls, evangelizing and educating potential customers of the value of UserZoom.
- Leveraging LinkedIn, Emails, and other outreach methods to set meetings with prospects
- Create and manage organizational charts to understand each accounts Total Addressable Market
- Support Marketing efforts by driving attendance to our quarterly seminars
- Follow-up on inbound leads so that we can continue to develop marketing efforts and generate sales.
- Qualifying and initiating relationships with new leads
- Complete weekly reports and maintain customer records in Salesforce (CRM)
- Identify new business opportunities
- Undertaking associated administration tasks as and when required
- Achieve sales targets as set by Sales Management Team
- Collaborate with Manager to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Collaborate on a daily basis with your colleagues and update them on any developments in your work
UserZoom helps businesses optimize User Experience of Web-based products and Mobile Apps. The benefits of good UX Design and Usability are many and the ROI is high. However, designing excellent customer experiences is not an easy task and user testing has become a critical aspect of User Centered-Design and Software Development. Thats why weve developed a feature-rich, cost-effective SaaS (Software as a Service) solution for online UX research and testing. Its used by highly demanding UX Professionals and Online Marketers around the world.
In October 2015, UserZoom raised $34 million in Series A venture capital with the intent to invest in its product and customers.
- 12-18 months experience in B2B internal sales, initiating outbound calls/appointment making
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads
- Can demonstrate ambition with the desire to succeed
- High level of self-motivation
- Evidence of working towards objectives and achieving goals
- Can provide successful evidence of working in a target related environment
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Confident telephone manner with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent listener listening to the prospect so they can respond appropriately
- High proficiency in computer and internet use including Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Zoom, Slack etc...
- Located in Denver; remote is possible
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Experience with Enterprise accounts
- Experience with Expands
- Experience with SalesForce, SalesLoft or Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Familiar with the IT sector
At UserZoom, you will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative company with a sound future and fast growth objectives. Plus these great benefits too . . .
- 15 PTO days per year, on accrual basis
- 5 Sick days, available on January 1st
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 2 Floating Holidays, prorated dependent on hire date.
- 1 Birthday PTO day.
- 401k, with match
- Stock Options
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
- Medical: UZ pays 90% for employees
- Dental UZ pays 100% for employees
- Vision: UZ pays 100% for employees
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance
- Long- Term Disability
- Short- Term Disability