Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Strategic Partnerships Consultant
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. Via's mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a premium vehicle. First launched in New York City in September 2013, the Via platform operates in the United States and in Europe through its joint venture with Mercedes-Benz Vans, ViaVan. Via's technology is also deployed worldwide through dozens of partner projects with public transportation agencies, private transit operators, taxi fleets, private companies, and universities, seamlessly integrating with public transit infrastructure to power cutting-edge on-demand mobility. For more information, visit www.ridewithvia.com.
As a Strategic Partnerships Consultant, you will help increase Vias ridership through affiliate business partners. You will be an independent consultant contracted by Via to strike partnerships with local businesses and events.Responsibilities:
- Execute co-marketing campaigns with strategic partners in the DMV area (e.g. bars, restaurants, etc)
- Increase Vias brand presence at major events by signing sponsorships, speaking engagements, booths, etc, and acquire new users at these events
- Achieve targets for partnerships and new user acquisition
- Improve cost per new by implementing creative strategies to increase signups
- Execute viral marketing ideas to create a buzz among potential riders
- Strong project and relationship manager - you will spend a majority of your time interfacing with external partners and event managers to successfully launch and grow partnerships
- An independent self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a high level of responsibility and ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication; whether in customer conversations, product presentations, or written proposals, you always strike the right tone and communicate clearly and persuasively
- Passionate and relentless about growth; youre not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building high-value relationships over time
- Detail-oriented and thorough; able to effectively juggle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment
- Organized and independent
- Experience delivering successful go-to-market strategies in an innovative tech / digital business with a strong concentration in partnership co-marketing
Commitment: This is a part-time contract role. This position is based in Washington DC.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.