Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Store Visual / Operations Manager
Irving , TX 75063
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Liaison between Distribution Center.Responsible for the efficient operation and control of all personnel in the Warehouse. Responsible for manpower scheduling and maintaining high level of productivity. Provide leadership and direction to reach required goals and objectives in Warehouse and facility. Supervise all in-bound, outbound and intra movement of product.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Reports to the Store Manager
- Ensure proper unloading, tagging, and inspection of merchandise to ensure a quality product is being received and identified.
- Provide training and coaching of associates as necessary to attain quality with productivity.
- Working with targeted delivered business projections daily and monthly, to anticipate and forecast staffing needs.
- Communicate issues, concerns regarding overage and shortage on all purchase orders/transfers.
- Manage Customer Pick Up Department/ Provide outstanding customer service to delight our customers.
- Attend weekly team cross function business partner meetings. Collaborate with respective merchandising and visual departments
- Must be flexible with work schedules and be available, as needed, to work evenings, holidays, and weekends, with or without advance notices
- Immediate communication to the Logistics Department on all late loads or missed appointments.
- Communicate all overages and shortage with originating location for all transfers/ POs.
- Maintain the open transfer report to capture all inventory issues. Communicate issues with Store Manager
- Hold daily startup meeting to keep the teams knowledge current.
- Operate effectively and cost efficiently, utilizing manpower to meet productivity and quality standards through target planning.
- Understand, adhere to and enforce all company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook and Policies and Procedures manual.
- Staff, schedule, train assigned personnel; process payroll and attendance management for direct reports
- Ensure the safely and damage free packaging and transfer product.
- Assume all security/safety measures as related to receiving/stocking of inbound merchandise
- In conjunction with other managers, maintain high level of safety/security for all associates.
- Submit monthly supply needs to the Store Manager.
- Responsible for accurate and daily collection of tow motor inspection reports.
- Any other duties or responsibilities as assigned by management.
SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES/ SKILLS: Strong initiative skills, ability to supervise people, organized, ability to communicate effectively with associates and all levels of management, detail oriented with ability to mlti-task.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, employees are frequently required to stand, walk and use their hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, telephone keypad or to write. They are frequently required to communicate with their subordinates by listening and talking. They are often exposed to high heat and extreme cold temperatures. They are regularly required to reach with hands and arms to receive merchandise. No specific vision abilities are required. Ability to move furniture up to 50 lbs alone and up to 100 lbs with assistance. .
TOOLS OR EQUIPMENT USED ON THE JOB: Forklift, pallet jack, scan gun, order picker, furniture carts and hand trucks.
High School, some College degree preferred
- Experience: 1 to 3 years
Skills:Basic Computer Skills. Inventory background, system exposure, front line management skills in leadership, organization, and communication are necessary. Ability to lead, motivate personnel to achieve teamwork in all operations. Good overall basic understanding of distribution systems and operations.