Store Systems Technician
Los Angeles , CA 90012
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Store Systems Technician
The Store Systems Technician provides installation, maintenance and repairs on equipment within an assigned Area to assure continuity of customer operations and high levels of customer satisfaction. The Store Systems Technician has ownership of customer problems or incidents until the situation has been resolved to the customer's satisfaction and/or in compliance with agreed upon Service Level Agreements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage customer incidents as assigned.
- Build working relationships with customers and develop formal communication.
- Responsible for ownership of all customer issues/needs that are voiced or observed and acts appropriately.
- May provide support to Associate Store Systems Technicians in other Districts when necessary.
- Understand and perform the various customer Service Level Agreements (SLA) requirements and escalate issues when appropriate, and/or according to established procedures.
- Communicates to all IT related levels from Customer service/Installation/Coordinator/throughout the entire incident activity.
- Verify that the site environment meets the requirements prior to installation or rollout.
- Install customer systems according to the installation plan; certify that the installation or setup of the product meets the customer's requirements & installation specifications.
Hardware Maintenance Service:
- Analyze and correct all technical problems on equipment within assigned customer/stores.
- Perform periodic preventative maintenance routines on products and installs modifications to equipment.
- Performs overhauls and maintenance repair as a matter of routine.
- Responsible for all company-owned assets that will be used in the delivery of customer services (i.e. tools, equipment, vehicles).
- Maintain an appropriate parts inventory as well as parts record keeping.
- Control expenses.
- Valid Drivers' License with a clean driving record.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, overtime, flex shifts, and on-call shifts.
- May require prolonged travel, carrying and lifting tool kit/parts of varying weights up to 50lbs.
- May require bending/squatting.
- Exposure to enclosed spaces, dust, drafts, and damp areas.
- Assuming cramped/unusual positions, reaching, pushing, pulling, twisting, climbing, bending, stooping, and squatting.
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Computer Technology supporting end-user IT systems.
- Retail grocery chain work experience preferred.
- Personal Computer Skills (MS OS, Office), tools, basic electronic skills.
- Specific hardware and OS knowledge on assigned products.
- Security Issues (e.g., Physical and access security)
- Retalix HQ and Store systems.
- Retalix ISS45 POS.
- Invatron ePlum scale management.
- Hobart and Digi scales and wrappers.
- CompTIA A+.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
- California Weight Master License (Required within 90 days of hiring date).
- Must be bilingual (English and Spanish) and possess the ability to understand, speak, translate, read and write in both languages; must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to communicate at an executive and business user level.
- Must possess strong critical thinking skills.
- Must possess excellent organization and planning skills.
- Must possess demonstrated experience with obtaining excellent results (meeting SLA’s, project dates, etc.).
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, working across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be able to pass a standard drug test and qualify as being drug free under the legal and medical guidelines permitted by the Drug Free Workplace Act of 1988.