New York , NY 10001
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online and in real life at our brick and mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart and creates a foundation of trust with shoppers and consignors. Our mission to extend the lifecycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy and to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
The Stylist will be responsible for ensuring the customers journey in the store is consistent with brand standards and a luxury experience. From the greeting to the discovery throughout the space (and online) to the follow-up and follow through, the will be a guide for the customers to navigate the store and will help educate the customers on the entire suite of services offered at
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet and assist customers, consignors, and guests as they enter the store.
- Engaging customers throughout the space.
- Utilizing entire product offering in-store and online to best surface the customers needs across multiple categories.
- Surface our in-store experts when relevant on the customer journey to educate the client and build trust.
- Work closely with merchants to provide real-time feedback and commentary to be able to react quickly to customer requests and product needs.
- Maintain floor standards and utilize style guides to ensure curated storytelling remain intact.
- Punctual, reliable and a team player to work alongside our expert team.
- Outgoing, energetic and excited to work in the customer service industry.
- Safely handle and care for all luxury items in-store, from men and womens clothing, jewelry, watches, home and art pieces.
- Passion for delivering a luxury experience each and every day.
- Polished, professional presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple complexes, time-sensitive situations while remaining calm, cool and collected.
- Well presented and possessing excellent communication skills.
- A strong sales ability and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A high degree of business acumen, sophistication, and the ability to establish trust is mission critical. This position requires the person to work directly with very discriminating clientele.
- Deep knowledge of luxury brands. Great attention to detail and customer service.
- Ability to master multiple technical devices and systems.
- 3+ Years selling experience in a luxury retail environment.
- Commitment and curiosity towards expanding expertise in fashion, fine jewelry and watches, and fine art and home.
- Customer service experience a requirement.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Open availability to work evening and weekend hours.
Physical Demands/Environmental Conditions:
- Ability to lift and move merchandise up to 50 lbs.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, flexible work hours and Friday bagels!
• Find us: www.therealreal.com
• Follow us: twitter.com/TheRealReal1
• Like us: facebook.com/TheRealRealPage
Follow us: pinterest.com/therealreal