Store Sales Manager In Training
Las Vegas , NV 89101
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Sales Manager in Training role requires individuals with prior management experience to successfully complete a 60-90 day onboarding program prior to being placed in a management role at one of our retail stores.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training associates
- Successfully manages all operational aspects of a store
- Achieves financial objectives
- Ensures excellent customer service is provided
- Oversees inventory management and ensures stores merchandise is displayed and priced to the companys expectations
- Ensures store is clean and attractive
- Makes certain all policies and procedures are followed
- 5+ years previous retail experience required
- 3+ years of previous management experience required
- Must have excellent organizational and management skills
- Able to manage multiple projects while working in a fast-paced retail environment
- Computer and clerical experience is preferred (MS Word and Excel)
- High school diploma or GED is required
Conn's HomePlus is a 128-year old consumer goods retailer with over $1 billion in revenue and over 4,000 employees. The company, headquartered in The Woodlands, TX, is publicly-traded (NASDAQ:CONN) and operates more than 118 retail locations in fourteen states. The Company's products and services offered through its retail sales outlets, distribution and service facilities include furniture and mattresses, home appliances, consumer electronics, home office equipment, repair service agreements, credit insurance, home delivery, product repair service and consumer credit.
Though Conn's has changed dramatically over the years, the customer continues to be the focus of attention and the reason for the Company's continued success. The basic values and culture of the Company continue to support its desire to make sure "the Customer is Number One." In 2012, Conn's initiated a new store concept, Conn's HomePlus, updating existing stores, and restarted store growth. The new, larger store format showcases furniture and mattresses in addition to the leading brands and the latest technologies in consumer electronics and home appliances.
Conn's differentiates itself from the competition through its proprietary, in-house consumer finance program, also known as YES MONEY, which allows mid-tier credit customers to make aspirational purchases of products that they normally wouldn't be able to acquire. In addition to its own financing program, and through relationships with a variety of third parties, Conn's is able to offer almost every customer a monthly payment program that fits their financial situation, to enable them to purchase the goods and services it offers.