NYC Alliance Company LLC
Findlay , OH 45858
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Store Manager is responsible for overseeing the general operations of the store, creating and implementing a store sales strategy to maximize sales, and providing a wonderful & cheerful customer experience to all customers. In addition, he/she will manage the store team and help align associates around our corporate values/mission. In addition to operational responsibilities such as opening/closing, inventory management, loss prevention, payroll & scheduling, and visual merchandising, the Store Manager will be responsible for achieving store objectives, maintaining KPIs, developing the team, and ensuring adherence to all company policies & procedures.The Store Manager will be expected to model effective sales techniques and manage the customer experience on the salesfloor.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Achieve and exceed productivity and sales plan expectations
- Improve profitability by managing controllable expenses such as payroll, supplies and shrinkage
- Set an example of exceptional customer service by leading sales efforts on the selling floor
- Teach and monitor each associate on store operations and policies & procedures
- Recruit, train, motivate and retain quality sales associates.
- Set goals and manage to expectations by clearly communicating to the staff the metrics by which success is measured in each area of the business
- Meet monthly with each associate to discuss performance by reviewing productivity vs. goals. Coach and provide suggestions for improvement as necessary and address with progressive documentation as required.
- Maintain a high level of visual merchandising and housekeeping standards
- Perform daily paperwork reconciliation and other operational tasks
- Protect store assets and inventory. Reconcile inventory to identify and reduce shrinkage.
- Implement company policies and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION:
- Minimum one year experience in retail management, knowledge of local market and clientele a plus
- Multi-Lingual a plus
- Full understanding of specialty retail, including business development, visual merchandising and store operations
- Computer skills to include operation of retail point of sale system, Word, Excel and email
- Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 15 pounds when merchandising the sales floor and use ladders or stairs
- Strong leadership critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Delegate responsibility and work to the staff.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills allowing for communication of the companys goals and objectives
- A positive, outgoing, high energy personality that is entrepreneurial, who is sales focused and takes full ownership of the stores business at all levels
- A mentor and leader to staff and peers. Developing individuals strengths and identifying opportunities.
- A trainer able to teach skills in customer service, selling, and operations
Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
9 paid company holidays
Vacation, Personal Holidays and Floating Holiday
Paid Sick Time
2 weekends off per month