Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Las Vegas NV , NV 89119
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a Storage Engineer for a client project in Las Vegas, NV.The Engineer will be part of a dynamic group of IT professionals who are directly responsible for production storage across an enterprise landscape. You will be responsible for both implementing new systems and supporting existing systems , as well as an escalation point for global storage escalation.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Role:Storage Engineer
- Work Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Contract Duration:6 Months
Qualifications and Experience
- Perform setup, installation, and implementation of new storage systems
- Help maintain day-to-day operations by ensuring that the service delivery commitments are met and that technical issues are resolved
- Leverage your experience with IT operations, problem management, change management, escalation management, and root cause analysis to solve complex problems
- Global collaboration with other storage teams across the enterprise.
- Create knowledge articles, process and procedure documentation, and training materials.
- Participate in the on-call support rotation, as needed, and provide escalation support for the site support teams
- Monitor and maintain backup systems
At least 5 years in managing storage solutions, preferably
- An In-Depth knowledge of EMC VMAX storage array
- An understanding of ViPR SRM as it relates to EMC Storage array reporting
- Knowledge of the Cisco UCS system
- Knowledge of VMWare
.Technologent is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.