Stop Loss Auditor- Remote
Risk Strategies Company
Andover , MA 01810
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Corporate Benefit Audits, Inc. (CBA), a division of Risk Strategies Company, is looking for an experienced Stop Loss Claim Auditor to join our Team. Headquartered in North Andover, MA since 1992, CBA has provided audit services to Carriers, MGUs, Reinsurers and Employer clients managing healthcare risk and associated Stop Loss Reinsurance concerns. Our growth and continued success with long standing relationships in the industry have resulted in the need to expand our Audit Team. We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401k etc.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 2 years Stop Loss Claims experience.
- Demonstrated strong analytical/critical thinking skills; and detail-oriented focus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time. (peak seasons may require travel up to 50% of the time).
- Prior experience auditing aggregate stop loss claims.
- Prior experience working with MGUs.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Power Point.
- History of successful Process Improvement initiatives.