We are currently seeking a Steward Supervisor for a 5-star Luxury Hotel. Candidate must possess the following qualifications:
2-3 years supervisory experience in a fast-paced Food service facility or High Volume Hotel Banquets and Hotel Restaurant preferred.
Scheduling flexibility to meet operational needs. Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Food Safety Knowledge is required.
Bilingual is a plus (Spanish Language)
Excellent communication, interpersonal and computer skills required.
Previous experience in union environment preferred.
Support overall Steward operations by participating as part of the Hospitality Team, assist in supervising, and coordinating the facilitys Stewarding function and its staff members.
Contribute to goal of 100% customer satisfaction through personal commitment to customer service and leading the culinary team by example.
Ensure that standards for health, safety, cleanliness and sanitation are maintained throughout Stewarding areas.
Assist with control of inventory and with storage and distribution of supplies.
Ensure Stewarding and Kitchen equipment is properly maintained.
Strong team orientation and ability to work with a variety of departments (Restaurant & Banquets Dept.) to accomplish assigned tasks.
Ability to work well in a high stress, fast paced environment.
Other requirements include but are not limited to: Able to work effectively and safely while subject to wet floors, temperature extremes and excessive noise; must be able to lift up to 50 pounds in weight; must be able to maneuver in an often tightly-quartered environment. If you believe you possess the skills and qualifications for this position, please submit updated resume ASAP!
VIEW JOBS11/9/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-07T00:00COMPANY OVERVIEW
For over a century, Neiman Marcus Group has served the unique needs of our discerning customers by staying true to the principles of our founders: to be the premier omni-channel retailer of luxury and fashion merchandise dedicated to providing superior service and a distinctive shopping experience in our stores and on our websites. Neiman Marcus Group is comprised of the Specialty Retail Stores division, which includes Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, and our international brand, mytheresa.com. Our portfolio of brands offers the finest luxury and fashion apparel, accessories, jewelry, beauty, and home décor. The Company operates more than 40 Neiman Marcus full-line stores in the most affluent markets across the United States, including U.S. gateway cities that draw an international clientele. In addition, we operate 2 Bergdorf Goodman stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City. We also operate more than 40 Last Call by Neiman Marcus off-price stores that cater to a value oriented, yet fashion minded customer. Our upscale eCommerce and direct-to-consumer division includes NeimanMarcus.com, BergdorfGoodman.com Horchow.com, LastCall.com, and CUSP.com. Every day each of our 15,000 NMG associates works towards the goal of enabling our customer to shop any of our brands "anytime, anywhere, and on any device." Whether the merchandise we sell, the customer service we offer, or our investments in technology, everything we do is to enhance the customer experience across all channels and brands.
This position is responsible for being an active team player in the smooth and efficient retail operation of the restaurant. Provides and meets overall cleaning standards.
* Technical Learning
* Personal Learning
* 6 months dishwashing or restaurant experience.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
Neiman MarcusNew YorkNY
VIEW JOBS11/9/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-07T00:00Credit Risk Data Steward - Assistant Vice President
Job ID: 3180124 Full/Part-Time: Full-time Regular/Temporary: Regular Listed: 2018-11-08 Location: New York, United States of America
The Risk division has a fundamental responsibility to protect the Bank. With group-wide responsibility for the management and control of credit, market, operational and reputational risks, we have a unique vantage point which allows us a holistic view of our businesses and our clients. Nearly 4,000 employees work together to achieve our ambition to be an industry-leading risk management organisation.
In an increasingly complex environment, risk management is fast-becoming the most sought after place to build a career within the banking world. Risk at Deutsche Bank is relied upon to help shape the strategy of the organisation and the wider industry agenda.
Job Title: Credit Risk Data Steward
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: New York, NY
About Deutsche Bank
We are Germany's leading bank with strong positions in Europe and significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We're driving growth through our strong client franchise, investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long-term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. We serve our clients' real economic needs in commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking, and provide ground-breaking products and services in asset and wealth management. That means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
Deutsche Bank is seeking an Assistant Vice President level Data Steward who will be managed by Risk Data Governance and be assigned to risk divisions and coordinate the activities related to data governance for the data domain. You will work closely with the US CDO organization and other Data Stewards to align and execute data management efforts throughout the enterprise. Collaboration within the respective data domain (between business and technology) and across the broad global CDO organization will be the key to success in this role.
* Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills with ability to work cross organization, particularly with Technology, Finance, Front office and Operations
* Highly knowledgeable in the data domain from both business, technology, data assets perspectives (including key internal business processes and application interactions)
* Strong business acumen & interpersonal skills to interface with senior leadership around socializing business data requirements, program roadmaps, data effort priorities, data use, and remediation prioritization
* Experience developing and implementing high quality data management processes, systems & policies
* Strong analytical problem solving skills with ability an issue and its associated impact front to back
* Experience identifying, analyzing data issues, defining solutions and requirements and supporting the implementation of the remediation
* Championing enterprise data management strategy
* Advocate and support implementation / adoption of US CDO prescribed data principles, policies and standards
* Educate key stakeholders within the data domain on purpose and value of data governance and importance of data quality within the data domain
* Extend / refine the enterprise data policies & standards to develop data domain specific policies and standards as needed
* Define performance metrics to track, report on, and communicate data domains' compliance with defined performance requirements
* Participate in the applicable data council meetings; Generate regular reporting on data governance specific metrics and activities
* Management of data quality
* Define appropriate metrics to measure the quality of the data in terms of fit for use
* Interpret data requirements and define business rules and/or format rules through working with data producers and data consumers
* Support on-going operation of data quality management across the data domain
* Track and report on data quality compliance throughout the data's lifespan within the data domain
* Undertake issue root cause analysis and data remediation activities related to data quality
* Change and Issue Management
* Identify and execute robust and continuous improvements opportunities within data management processes in the applicable systems
* Establish issue management and resolution processes (Prioritization, tracking, accountability etc)
* Build consensus around key data issues and actions required to address them; develop action plans and timelines to complete remediation
* Provide mediation and arbitration services between data producers / consumers or user groups in cases where there are disagreements with respect to agree upon contracts
* Provide SME input to initiatives related to data mgmt. and governance within the domain
* Ratification of data definitions and maintenance of data model
* Ongoing support with definition and maintenance of metadata, business terms, data ownership, CDE's, producer/consumer listing, information flow diagrams, within the data domain
* Assemble business data information about the domain and consolidate it into a data model that accurately reflects steward's domain of influence / control
* Bachelor's or master's degree in Business, Finance, MIS or Computer science
* Previous experience in banking. Specific knowledge around data controls management, compliance reporting, audit, business, finance or other relevant field
* Experience in business and data analysis, process improvement and project management
* Experience in developing data standards, processes, and policies
* Experience in developing and implementing enterprise data strategies, operational data stores and data quality tools
* Experience in managing large scale data remediation or regulatory remediation projects
* Specific knowledge of a relevant data domain - business area / system / function (e.g. Market risk, Finance, GL, Capital Markets, Operations, Risk, Regulatory reporting, Audit, etc.)
* Ability to interpret, analyze large data sets leveraging different tools; Prior exposure to tools and technology such as LIffey, Collibra, issue management tools; Basic knowledge of SQL / Access / Qlikview / Tableau
* Knowledge of Bank-standard data quality tools (DQ Direct and QlikSense
* Ability to perform root cause analysis for issues with the data flowing through Risk systems and recommend solutions to technology and process teams
* Familiarity with financial instruments, credit risk metrics, and reference data
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and pay transparency statement.
Deutsche BankNew YorkNY
VIEW JOBS11/7/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-05T00:00Job Summary
You make the heart of the house shine. You understand that sparkling service ware is essential for presenting delicious meals to guests. And, the Chef counts on your good work to make it happen. You also go the extra mile to ensure all kitchen equipment and surfaces are spotless, because guests and associates rely on you for their health and safety. You know your efforts matter and you're proud to do your part. Sounds like you? Then a Dishwasher position with Interstate may be a great opportunity.
As a Dishwasher, you will
* Ensure the cleanliness of all dishware. Carefully wash by hand, and safely and skillfully operate the washing equipment, to thoroughly clean all service ware, cookware and utensils, including polishing stainless and silver ware.
* Help maintain safety in the kitchen by clearing spills promptly, keeping all kitchen equipment, oven vents, all floor, wall, and cook surfaces, thoroughly clean. Empty, wash, and return trash bins over ¾ full. Keep the wash area organized.
* Pitch in to help with special and deep cleaning projects.
Prior dishwashing or kitchen experience is helpful. The ability to communicate effectively in Basic English is required. The ability to operate a dishwashing machine, careful dishware handling and floor maintenance is expected. This position requires continuous standing, full mobility, and lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds and on occasion up to 70 pounds.
New York New York
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an EEO/AA/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans Employer. Click here and here to navigate to the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3830 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Interstate Hotels & ResortNew YorkNY