Centerplate the exclusive hospitality partner proudly serving the Miami Dolphins is currently seeking a Staffing Coordinator for the 2020 event season.
The Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter- Plays a support role within the Staffing department, by applying focus to employee recruitment, scheduling and placement of Concessions/Quick Serve staff to ensure that the staffing needs (both front of house and back of house) are fully met on event days. This position will primarily exist at Hard Rock Stadium.
- Build a roster of active workers and will work to develop effective and sustainable relationships so that these staff are retained throughout the season.
- Manage all communications with agencies, from initial contact through end of season; Serve as primary point-person for information, questions, concerns and inquiries.
- Perform data input to produce schedules; communicate training schedule.
- Coordinate all aspects of check-in process on event days; Drive compliance with established Centerplate standards for attendance, grooming, customer service, non-harassment, handling conflict situations, etc.
- Perform administrative tasks in support of office organization and smooth operation of the staffing function, such as upkeep of employee records, contact information and documentation of call off's and no shows.
- Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
Centerplate is an equal opportunity employer.