Chandra Technologies Inc
Madison , WI 53717
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a Recruiting Assistant to work on Full Time basis in a good working environment.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, well organized, pay close attention to details, communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing, work independently, and multi-task. The candidate will have good interpersonal skills. This position requires the incumbent to maintain consistent and regular attendance.
Recruiting Assistant will work closely with Recruiting Manager and Technical Recruiters in coordinating all aspects of recruiting, to complete the hiring/opening requisition process, tracking and monitoring candidate information, selection and hiring of new employees/consultants; tracking and monitoring confidential candidate information, responsible for overseeing the background and pre-employment screening process, editing and posting requisitions to internal/external sites and preparing reports for submittal. Recruiting Assistant will coordinate and schedule interviews with consultant and clients.
The fast paced environment requires the use of judgment to prioritize work, handle multiple tasks at once and meet deadlines.
- Well experienced in handling a wide range of recruiting related tasks.
- Communicate effectively (orally and in writing) with the Clients, Employees and Consultants.
- Formatting the job requests from clients for IT consultants and manage Job board postings as per company standards.
- Formatting and submitting the Consultants profiles as per client standards.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with consultants and clients.
- Working with consultants and subcontractors in getting the skill matrix completed, RTR and following up.
- Looking into applied consultants and shortlisting the consultants for requirements.
- Maintain knowledge and skills related to specific tasks.
- Ability to prioritize assignments, adapt to changes in daily tasks when necessary and multi-task if needed.
- Running Background check and completing the needed onboarding paperwork for consultant.
- To assist with preparing RFP Documents, Bids and Proposals.
- Develop and maintain the social media platform for company and Job Postings.
- Position requires ability to maintain confidentiality and good interpersonal skills when dealing with Clients and Consultants.
- Understanding of Recruiting principles.
- Desire to contribute and make a real difference in a growing company
- Experience working as a Recruiting Assistant or in HR or similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Flexible and able to help out in all areas of the office as needed
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Organizational skills
Health & Dental Benefits, 401K, Paid Holidays, Vacation and Paid Training