Staff Software Engineer
Seattle , WA 98164
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job SummaryAs a software engineer, you will take responsibility for developing new methods and improving existing methods of software usage and implementation. Utilizing your team members and your own creativity, you will create software that will be used by the entire company in a way that will allow us to gain a competitive edge. If you are an individual who is highly interested in technology, software development, computing and engineering, and identifying solutions to common technological problems, you may be just who we are looking for to join our team.Job Responsibilities
- Develop reliable systems that are scalable, and maintain current software to ensure its effectiveness and efficiency.
- Optimize user effectiveness, and seek and process feedback to determine areas of improvement and other changes that could further enhance the user experience.
- Research and evaluate new types of technology to assess their feasibility and implementation in accordance with company objectives.
- Create organized and accessible ways to document code and track changes in software including updates for future reference and use.
- Perform regular unit tests to determine the effectiveness of current software and to catch glitches that could slow or hamper organizational growth.
- Implement new types of software and introduce innovative technological advancements to maintain a competitive edge in the industry.
- Educate and update staff and executive management about how to use various software, while ensuring their understanding and accessibility.
- Design elevated backend services to support the company's software and maintain effective protection and restoration tactics in preparation for unanticipated circumstances like outages.
Job Skills & QualificationsRequired
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or related field
- At least eight years of experience working in software development
- Experience creating models
- Experience working with BackBone and JQuery
- Management experience a plus