Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Staff Software & Cloud Security Architect
Access Talent Today, LLC
Tacoma , WA 98401
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Security of our products and platforms are central to the success of our business, to address this need we are expanding the Application Security Architecture and Cybersecurity functions. This team is part of the client's CTO Office and a member of the future forward technical arm of the company. As the Application and Cloud Security Architect you will work alongside other architects and engineers to design secure software solutions using on-prem and cloud infrastructure, review and apply industry best practices for security, mature and promote secure development methodology, and influence security policy and strategy across all of the company. You will also have a hand in the development and implementation of our AWS Cloud Security Architecture.
As the ideal candidate, you are an experienced application security architect or cybersecurity engineer with a track record of architecting secure products in a cloud environment. You understand industry best practices for security and are able to apply them to architecture specifications for both on-prem and cloud-native products. Youre comfortable providing policy and procedure interpretation and clarification, technical information and security guidance to managers, project leads and application development teams.
- Provide in-depth security expertise as the client's Domain Architect in the security space
- Contribute to product architecture specifications by writing and reviewing security requirements for teams across the company
- Influence company policy and strategy for application and cloud security
- Lead customer and product security incident response activities and drive to resolution
- Architect world-class applications enabling Threat Intelligence research and investigation
- Drive design and feature integration through User Stories and Requirements gathering
- Mentor security engineers and software developers on effectively designing and implementing secure products
- Work with data scientists and software developers to describe and identify malicious activity in DNS space
- Help define and shape the future of DevSecOps
- Maintain and improve the existing cloud security strategy, monitoring and toolset
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies
- 8+ years of experience and background in network security
- Experience with Amazon Web Services; specifically EC2, IAM, KMS, EMR, S3, VPC, Lambda
- Expert knowledge of DNS, DHCP and IPAM technologies
- Ability to translate security requirements implementation into formal written procedures
- Strong knowledge of OSI Layer 7 Model, Network Architecture and Network Topology
- Experience in Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) computing models
- Experience with both virtual and containerized computing environments
- Experienced in communicating security risks in business terms that can be clearly understood at all levels of the organization
- Agile SDLC experience; writing stories and delivering features with CI/CD, Scrum & Kanban
- Familiarity with deep packet inspection, and pDNS analysis at scale
- DevSecOps expertise: proficient in concepts & skills required to securely deploy applications
- MS or BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience required