Staff Physician (Easley)
AFC Urgent Care
Easley , SC 29640
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
To provide high quality care to all patients and to assist in directing staff in the support of the care of our patients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide high quality patient care.
- Manage all patient care while on shift.
- Supervise all staff while on shift.
- Ensure all charts are filled out and medical records are completed in a timely fashion.
- Process biological specimens when needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Room, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine (with ER or UC experience).
- Excellent communicator with staff, patients, and family.
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Active and current medical licensure in state of practice
- Active and current DEA number and state controlled substance certificate, as needed.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
Physical Demands Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.