Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Staff Nurse (S8/Chemo/ Infusion Clinic)
California Healthcare Jobs
Long Beach , CA 90801
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Consider an opportunity in a more rural setting.
Gain the same great benefits without the expense of living in the city.
Over 500 University residents, interns, and students are trained in our system each year.
The institution sponsors 16 medical residencies and numerous associated health residencies and internships in dentistry, podiatry, optometry, pharmacy, clinical psychology, social work and dietetics.
Job Responsibilities/Duties: 1) Utilizes the nursing process in managing, developing, implementing and evaluating each patient's individual plan of care with an interdisciplinary team to attain specific clinical outcomes.
2) Implements nursing interventions as necessary for assessing patient response to surgical procedures.
3) Continuously monitors the environment for potential and/or actual safety hazards.
Assures adherence to strict safety procedures by all staff.
4) Guides and directs patient care delivery of support staff.
Provides input for staff evaluation to rating official(s). 5) Participates in and initiates Quality Assessment and Improvement program activities as applicable to the clinical area.
6) Promotes collaborative practice to provide and expedite quality patient care along the health care continuum; acts as patient advocate to assure appropriateness and quality of care.
7) Assesses learning needs of patients and staff and implements appropriate teaching plan.
8) Initiates and/or participates in studies pertaining to the ward assigned.
Qualifications: One year (or more) working experience as a registered nurse.
Chemo certification is highly preferred.
Send your detailed CV to