Cadia Rehabilitation-Renaissance, located in Millsboro Delaware, Sussex County, MINUTES from area LEWES AND REHOBOTH BEACH DE.
Full time Employees are eligible for
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Vacation after 90 days
Generous 401K Benefit!
Must be a Registered Nurse in Delaware or eligible for Reciprocity
Prior experience as a Staff Educator in a skilled nursing center preferred
As the Staff Educator, RN, you are responsible for planning, organizing, developing and directing all in-service educational programs in the
facility in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations and may be directed by the
Administrator to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all times.
Duties include but not limited to as the Staff Educator, RN are:
1.Plan, develop, direct, evaluate, coordinate educational and on-the-job training programs
2.Incorporate commercially produced instruction material and training aids into existing in-service program as
4.Provide leadership in formulating goals and objectives of the in-service educational programs of the facility
5.Develop, evaluate and control the quality of in-service educational programs in accordance with established policies and procedures
6.Secure, develop and maintain records, reports, instructional manuals, reference materials, etc. pertinent to in-service educational programs
7.Perform administrative requirements such as completing necessary forms, reports, class attendance, subject records, etc.
8.Make written and oral reports/recommendations to DON/NHA concerning in-service training programs
9.Assume the authority, responsibility and accountability of directing the in-service educational programs
10. Work with facility consultants as necessary and implement recommended changes as required
11. Assist Department Heads in obtaining and scheduling of speakers/presentations
12. Ensure training classrooms/areas are properly prepared prior to classes
13. Develop, direct and schedule refresher training as necessary for assigned staff and licensed professional personnel
14. Remain current on new developments (reading professional journals, attending seminars)
15. Attend and participate in your professional association's activities and programs, etc. to assure you keep abreast of current regulations/guidelines/professional standards and make recommendations on changes in policies and procedures to the DON/NHA
16. Develop and participate in the planning, conducting and scheduling of orientation programs for newly hired personnel regarding position, facility policies and procedures, etc.
17. Assist licensed nursing personnel in obtaining in-service training to keep license current in accordance with state law. Provide in-service training as necessary/required
18. Ensure that all personnel attend and participate in annual in-service training programs for mandatory state required topics
19. Responsible for overseeing/completion of personnel drug screening (pre-employment, random, etc.)
20. Ensure that all personnel & volunteers are receive required annual PPD
21. Initiate & maintain health files on all personnel