Overview: We are seeking an Staff Auditor for a permanent, full-time direct-hire position at one of our best clients in the Detroit, Michigan suburban area. It's a small Public Accounting Firm with a rare reputation for placing a high value on a reasonable work/life balance for their staff. They specialize in serving the financial, tax and business advisory needs of privately held businesses and their owners. Their clients are located throughout Michigan and Florida.
This CPA firm client separates themselves from their competitors due to their friendly company culture. Their leaders care personally about their people and work to build work life balance and great relationships so that they can create an awesome place to work.
1+ years of experience in Public Accounting in Audit or Assurance with some tax planning and tax return experience.
Bachelors degree or Masters degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
CPA license preferred or in pursuit.
Demonstrate understanding of applicable GAAP.
This is a permanent, full-time direct-hire position with our client in the Detroit area.If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume and application.If you are looking for an exciting work environment with excellent growth opportunities, please apply today! We look forward to speaking with you soon!For further information, please contact:Michael Spiro, Director of RecruitingJefferson Wells, Great Lakes RegionPhone: 216-901-8616Email: email@example.comJEFFERSON WELLS - Who We Are:AtJefferson Wells(www.jeffersonwells.com),wevebuilt a reputation for results-driven, innovative workforce solutions that help companies create competitive advantage. From basic to complex, we custom tailor our services to fit our clients needs from interim and permanent professional talent resourcing to complete project solutions in the areas of risk& compliance, tax,finance & accountingand business optimization. Our professionals provide specialized industry and technical experience and expertise to our clients, enabling them to accelerate their business performance. We serve clients, including Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies, from offices worldwide leveraging the workforce capabilities of the ManpowerGroup.Jefferson Wells isan Equal Opportunity Employer.
VIEW JOBS10/11/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-09T00:00Rise. Shine. Work Happy.
SO MUCH MORE
575 W. BIg Beaver Road - Troy, Michigan 48084
BASIC FUNCTION & JOB DUTIES:
Performs all front desk related functions including but not limited to checking guests in/out, promoting sales related programs, maintaining guest records, cash handling, etc. Responsible for auditing the previous day's receipts to verify and balance entries, runs reports and verifies accuracy of information. May also assist with set up of breakfast. May include food preparation, set up, service and/or cleaning. Only team member on property for the majority of the work shift and must be willing to and have the ability to work alone. Responsible for guest safety and security during overnight hours.
Ensures an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous, efficient, friendly service to all guests and potential guests in a professional manner. Responds promptly and efficiently to inquiries, requests and complaints with a +1 Service Attitude. Contributes to maintaining a positive work environment at all times for our diverse team and guests.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
Requires ability to take written and verbal direction and speak English clearly and read English. Requires ability to relate to the public in a warm, friendly manner in providing a hospitable environment. Requires ability to give attention to detail and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently.
Requires thorough knowledge of Drury Hotels' policies and procedures, for guest services. Requires ability to handle money, make change and utilize office machines in the normal day-to-day activities. Maintains the front desk lobby area in a clean and organized manner. Complies with hotel's safety and security rules and instructions in performing work efficiently while protecting self, team members, guests and the hotel. Must be willing to and have the ability to work alone as scheduled. At some locations, may be the only team member on property during work shift.
You belong at Drury Hotels.
Learn about and apply to join our famly of employees.
VIEW JOBS9/3/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-12-02T00:00Why Rehmann?
Since 1941, Rehmann has provided clients proactive ideas and solutions to become one of the top 40 largest accounting/consulting firms in the US. Now, with over 900 associates, we have expanded to form a synergistic collection of services including accounting, wealth management, investigative services, IT and more!
Rehmann has earned national recognition including:
* Ranked 26th Best Accounting Firm to Work For (Vault.com)
* #8 in Client Interaction
* #14 in Work/Life Balance
* #19 in Diversity for Women
* 101 Best Companies to Work For in Metro Detroit and West Michigan
What makes us one of the best? Real Connections. Real Opportunity. Real Impact.
We believe that long term success is built by real connections that foster collaborative relationships with Firm leaders and fellow associates, real opportunities that amplify your talent and leadership potential while maintaining a work/life integration, and real impact that engages your positive influence on not just your Firm and career, but your community and clients too.
To learn more about Rehmann, visit: www.rehmann.com/careers/why-rehmann
Our Commitment - Your Rehmann Experience:
* Receive mentorship and support from team-focused associates invested in the development of others
* Collaborate directly with clients and top firm leaders
* Gain exposure to a wide variety of clients and industries
* Build new relationships in a friendly, professional, and growth-focused environment
* Experience a culture that promotes an open-door policy and work/life integration
* Engage in complex projects and engagements from start to finish
* Receive formal firm-wide training and continuous education
* Participate in community outreach events and initiatives
* Receive free Becker Review materials and earn rewards for passing the CPA exam within 2 years of full-time start date
* Earn a voice that is heard and makes an impact
How You Will Make an Impact as an Audit Staff Associate:
* Reviewing prior year work papers and most recent interim financial statements prior to the beginning of an engagement
* Performing audit procedures for moderately complex areas
* Identifying and drafting relevant management letter comments, supported by factual information corroborated with appropriate client personnel
* Maintaining knowledge of clients' policies, procedures and business conditions
* Understanding clients' basic accounting practices and transactions, and their inter-relationships with financial information systems
* Demonstrating working knowledge of clients' accounting systems, including computer control structure and environment, and assessing the effectiveness of controls
Your Desired Skills, Experiences & Values:
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting
* 150 CPA credits and all degrees completed before full-time start date
* Graduated with 150 credits by full-time position start date
* GPA of 3.0 or higher
* Plan to complete the CPA exam within two years of employment with Rehmann
* Initiative and drive exhibited through leadership experiences in work and/or campus extracurriculars
* Some work experience (related or unrelated)
* Strong, hands-on Excel skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Advanced problem solving and critical thinking skills
* Motivation to continuously learn and improve, easy to coach
* Willingness to routinely travel to client locations
* Unwavering integrity in all situations
* Enthusiasm, eagerness to engage, contribute, and have fun
Rehmann's Interview Process:
* Apply: After you apply to this job posting, we will reach out to you within 1-3 weeks regarding whether you will be invited a first-round interview.
* First-Round: In a first-round interview, you will participate in an interview via Zoom with one of our managers, senior managers, or principals who work in the area of audit or tax.
* Waiting Period: We will reach out to you within 1-2 weeks regarding whether you will be invited to a final, second-round interview.
* Second-Round: Second-round interviews will take place in a round-robin format in which you will interview one-on-one with 3-4 associates at a variety of levels and specialty areas. This interview will also take place via Zoom and will be hosted in early-October.
* Offers: Offers will be extended throughout the month of October.
Apply now to begin your Rehmann experience.
Real Connections. Real Opportunity. Real Impact.
VIEW JOBS9/16/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-12-15T00:00Job Title
Clinical Field Staff Supervisor - Registered Nurse - Home Health
Troy, MI, USA
Working Hours Per Week
Hiring Home Health Clinical Supervisors (Registered Nurses) to Join our Team
Ready to provide Excellent Care. One-on-one?
Residential Home Health and Hospice is seeking Clinical Supervisors (Registered Nurses) who share the same passion and mission for providing excellent care to patients and caregivers to join our Michigan Home Health team.
About Residential Home Health and Hospice:
Our team has awarded us the Top Workplaces designation for 9 years!
As a full-continuum provider, Residential Home Health and Hospice is dedicated to improving the lives of our patients at any stage from the rehabilitative services of home health to the compassionate, end-of-life care of hospice.
We invest in every employee and provide the training, resources, and support needed so they can provide exceptional care to the hundreds of patients and caregivers we serve every day.
Why Join Us as a Home Health Registered Nurse Clinical Field Staff Supervisor:
Our Employees are Better Prepared for Better Care!
At Residential Home Health and Hospice, we understand that nurses who are well-prepared to provide excellent care make the best clinicians anywhere. That's why we make supporting our nurses a continuous priority, with:
* Personal protective equipment (PPE) that enables you to provide care in a safe manner for yourself and your patients
* Technology that optimizes the efficiency of communication and record keeping
* Company-paid ongoing education
* Transparent earning levels and bonus opportunities
* Support and assistance from leadership whenever you need it
* Employee recognition program
* Company vehicle program
* Education reimbursement benefit
* Advancement opportunities
* Specialized and exclusive clinical programs
* Comprehensive benefit program
The Clinical Field Staff Supervisor is responsible for supporting all field staff in the on-going management of patient care with particular emphasis on monitoring the attainment of episode goals, clinical documentation, monitoring of visit frequency to ensure the highest quality clinical outcomes for the agency's patients.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide supervision and direction for field staff and act as a liaison between field and office staff.
* Monitor clinicians via HCHB reports
* Update Clinical Record on an ongoing basis as relates to communications, orders, re-hospitalizations, conflicts, etc.
* Evaluate and address customer concerns, including documentation and resolution.
* Responsible for direct management of the POD's Clinical Field Staff, assigning tasks and objectives and establishing clear measurables for monitoring results versus objectives.
* Responsible for the development and engagement of POD's Clinical Field Staff by fostering a motivating work environment that recognizes and reward strong performance.
* Works with clinicians in developing the patient frequency of visits that are clinically appropriate.
* Assist in education of staff regarding hospitalizations
* Proficient in HCHB and Outlook
* Maintains Medicare guidelines regarding consents, ABN, non-provider coverage forms.
* Participates in ongoing education.
* All other duties as assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made o enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must hold, in good standing, a license as as Registered Nurse issued by the state in which you are working.
* Must be able to use good and sound clinical judgment.
* Must be able to document accurately and appropriately.
* Must work well in a team environment.
* Must hold, in good standing, a license as a Registered Nurse issued by the State of Michigan.
* A minimum of two (2) years of experience working as a Registered Nurse in home care setting.
* Minimum of one (1) year of management experience preferred.
* Must possess an Associate Degree from an accredited School of Nursing.
* Must have and maintain a valid Driver's license, maintain automobile insurance coverage and have access to a reliable automobile.
* Must have and maintain in good standing a professional license, certificate or registration.
Residential Home Health and Residential Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Celtic Health CareTroyMI