Arlington , VA 22201
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are scoutbee, specialists in AI and big data backed procurement solutions. scoutbee offers its clients an extensive data-driven global sourcing platform, where appropriate suppliers can be found and evaluated effortlessly serving customers such as Audi, Bosch, Continental, etc. at a global scale. We are backed by the prestigious Holtzbrinck Ventures (investors of Zalando, Flixbus, Westwing, etc.) as well as by Toba Capital, a +1 billion USD fund from Los Angeles, CA.
We are the leaders of our industry and are scaling fast across the globe, especially in the US market. Therefore, we are looking for a motivated and highly energetic
to support our growing Finance Operations in Arlington, VA.
- Support the Treasury & Accounting department for scoutbees growing operations
- Understand and be able to journalize MTD, QTD and/or YTD transactions: Payroll, T&E (Travel & Expenses), Client Billing, Taxes and Reconciliations.
- Prepare relevant management reports, including monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.)
- Develop and ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and internal policies
- Identify strategic and accounting frameworks to make our global sourcing platform an effortless solution for all suppliers
- Ensure bills are paid on time and process payments on a weekly basis, and maintain accounts payable files and 1099 records
- Support the annual audit fieldwork
- Keep electronic records and documentation for new hires, temporary workers, transfers, promotions and terminations. Document standard operating procedures and controls
- Collaborate closely to support global expansion and new units.
- University degree in Accounting, Economics or Business related
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills. Ability to think critically and learn quickly
- Experience with ERP Accounting software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office ((Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Prior experience in Accounting or Treasury management is highly desired
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- High level of attention to detail and confidentiality
- Fluent in English - other languages is a plus
- Experience with Quickbooks will be deemed advantageous
- An opportunity to be a part of the early team in Arlington, VA that want to excel and drive tremendous growth in the US
- Have a real impact on our growing team. You will have to opportunity to build and co-create ideas
- Collaborative and start-up styled office environment
- A competitive salary
- Free snacks, fresh fruits, coffee and Friday drinks
* We are always on the lookout for talented people, regardless of race, ethnic background, gender, religion, philosophy, disability, age or sexual identity.