Staff Accountant DESCRIPTION
Are you analytical? Great with numbers? Love to drive results? Join our team as a Staff Accountant at MERRILL Technologies Group. As a Staff Accountant you are responsible for compiling and recording accounting data within the financial system using specialized accounting software. Classifies and summarizes this data in various formats, ensuring accuracy and proper adherence to accounting principles and organizational procedures.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATIONMERRILL Technologies Group, Inc. consists of nearly 700,000 square foot of manufacturing floor space that has the capability to deliver innovative manufacturing solutions to Aviation, Defense, Heavy Equipment, Energy, Robotics and Machine Tool industries. Diverse capabilities allow MERRILL to be a single source manufacturer, of complex fabrications, precision machining of components and assemblies, mission-critical aviation and defense equipment, special purpose manufacturing systems, utilizing innovative engineering comprehensive project integration.
Why Join Our Team? We put 'precision' in manufacturing. Be part of a performance you can measure. Advance your career in a company that has Trusted Quality, Price and Delivery. With competitive pay and benefits, MERRILL is a leading company to become an Employer of Choice for our team members.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Health & Flexible Spending Account
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation & Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match FULL-TIME/PART-TIME Full-Time HOURS40+ hours as needed to meet obligations and deadlines. Hourly position. SHIFT-not applicable- TRAVEL Minimal LOCATION Saginaw, MI EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder), Political Asylee, or Refugee. Federal law prohibits the employment of unauthorized aliens. All positions require use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). If hired, you will be required to complete the federal Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. You will be required to present acceptable, original documents to prove your identity and authorization to work. You must present acceptable, original documents no later than the third work day, or you will not be employed by Merrill Technologies Group.
Merrill Technologies Group uses E-Verify to check the work authorization of all new hires effective June 2016.
Merrill Technologies Group, Inc.