Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Chicago , IL 60654
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Summary:Coordinates all payment processing and payment practices for the
Foundation Major Responsibilities:
- Coordinates processing of all manual and electronic payments to ensure timely and accurate payment as well as accuracy of transaction coding, including but not limited to weekly check processing and credit card activity reconciliation
- Develops and manages volunteers and/or interns to assist with payment processes, including overseeing data entry to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Resolves all payment disputes with vendors in a timely and professional manner.
- Develops, implements, documents, and maintains best payment practices.
- Logs and issues spending cards to Wish families.
- Issues gift cards to staff and volunteers.
- Prepare daily bank deposit.
- Serves as primary cover for entry of in-kind donations.
- Assists with additional project work as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills & Abilities:
- Strong accounts payable background
- Familiarity with accounting and fundraising applications knowledge of Blackbaud Financial Edge and Raisers Edge highly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
Preferred Education & Experience:
- 2-4 years related experience
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
Please note: A cover letter is required for consideration. Applications without a cover letter will be disqualified.
Make-A-Wish Illinois offers full-time employees comprehensive medical and dental benefits along with excellent paid time off, a 403(b) retirement plan, life and disability insurance, and outstanding professional development opportunities.