Fun Town RV
Cleburne , TX 76031
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Summary of Job Purpose:The ideal candidate will provide management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts; preparing financial reports. The primary duties and responsibilities for this position include the following but others can be assigned:
Essential Duties and
- Review general ledger activity and process adjusting journal entries for multiple locations as needed.
- Applies working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Understand basic accounting functions and the structure of a balance sheet and income statement.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling various balance accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; requesting disbursements; and posting payments.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes department goals in an efficient and accurate fashion.
Required Competencies; Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting and/or five years of related experience
- Intermediate Computer Skills (Google docs and Microsoft Office)
- Attention to detail with strong organization skills
- General Ledger and math skills experience
- Previous dealership experience is preferred (2-3yrs experience)
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Family Medical Leave
Supplement Life Insurance
401(k) Savings Plan