EOS Energy Storage
Edison , NJ 08817
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This position will work collaboratively with the Controller in Accounting, with an emphasis on Monthly General Ledger closings and Accounts Payable. This position is poised for growth and will evolve with the proper candidate.
- Assist with financial month-end close including journal entries, accruals and account reconciliations.
- Review incoming invoices and accompanying documentation to ensure general ledger coding accuracy and proper authorization/approval.
- Enter invoices and ensure data entry is complete, accurate and timely.
- Issue payments including checks, ACH and wires.
- Reconcile open payables sub-ledger to general ledger.
- Entry of initial vendor setup and coordinate changes to vendor master file with Procurement department.
- Assist Controller with projects including the implementation of various modules in NetSuite including Fixed Assets, Bank Reconciliation, and EFT (electronic funds transfer).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Netsuite ERP desirable or similar ERP experience.
- Working in a Manufacturing Company a plus.
- Working with Vendors and understanding how to communicate effectively with them.
- Ability to analyze information, formulate decisions/recommendations and bring closure to issues.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Eos Energy Storage is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States, without sponsorship, now and in the future.