Austin , TX 78752
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a DevOps Engineer, you'll be responsible for ensuring that Lasso services can be seamlessly deployed in Google Cloud Platform. You will be proactive in developing tools to monitor the system at all levels, anticipate issues, and implement solutions before they impact users. When production issues - outages, slowness, processing delays, errors, and failures - do occur, you will take ownership to solve or escalate to SMEs for quick resolution. The SRE/DevOps engineer role is also responsible for monitoring high-load services, business-oriented applications and should be able to resolve incidents and minimize downtime.About Lasso
Lasso is a healthcare-specific marketing platform working with some of the largest pharmaceutical brands and media agencies in the US. We empower media planning, buying, and analytics teams with the tools they need to do their job, and do it well. By simplifying workflows that used to take days into seconds, integrating functionality that used to require multiple vendors into one, and providing faster and deeper insights than anyone in the industry, we are helping healthcare marketers cut their costs, move faster and drive measurable results all without having to pick up the phone.About the Team
Lasso Engineering team is a diverse, multinational group of professionals who work together to bring healthcare marketing to the next level. We focus on innovation, delivering results and pushing boundaries. We look for passionate people with solid technical skills and ability to learn fast and implement new knowledge in practice. If you have cloud-oriented experience, able to build & support DevOps pipelines for high load applications and want to learn - lets talk.
About the Job
- Support and extend existing gitops CI/CD pipelines and implement additional security, maintenance and monitoring features.
- Extensively use Google Kubernetes Engine to provide optimal resources utilization.
- Use Google Deployment Manager or Terraform to deploy infrastructure changes to existing or new projects
- Use Grafana, Prometheus, Alert manager and GCP monitoring tools to provide up-to date service execution insights. Implement proactive alerts and rules.
- Implement SRE principles to monitor performance and incident resolutions.
- Work closely with engineering teams
- Take control over GCP cloud infrastructure, apply Identity and Access Management rules for service accounts, members and roles. Manage privacy and security in GCP cloud environments.
- Work with networking services (VPC networks, Load Balancers, Firewalls and Routes)
- 5+ years of creating & managing infrastructure in public cloud (GCP, Azure or AWS).
- Experience in building enterprise DevOps pipelines with CircleCI, Azure DevOps, Jenkins or Google Cloud Build
- Creating and managing cloud networks, load balancing support
- Creating infrastructure or service deployment scripts/configurations with helm, terraform, google build or deployment manager.
- Experience in building and configuring Kubernetes clusters. Working with docker and Kubernetes.
- Ability to apply and enforce security policies.
- Passion for learning and working with cross-functional teams
- Writing gcloud SDK scripts
- Java (Spring) development experience
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Science, Technology
- Knowledge of SQL
- Competitive compensation package
- Unlimited vacation
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision plans
- Company sponsored learning and development
- 401k enrollment