A little about us...
L&T Infotech is one of the largest global technology consulting and digital solutions company -holding an annual revenue of $1.4 bn.
We were founded 20 years ago as the information technology arm of the Larsen & Toubro group.
We are currently partnered with more than 350 clients (66 of which are Fortune 500 companies).
We operate in 28 countries, employing over 28,000 employees world-wide !
We lead in providing the best experiences for our clients and their customers.
We provide our employees with a learning environment that promotes growth and creativity.
To learn more please visit us at www.lntinfotech.com follow us on Twitter @LTI_Global.
Responsible for working with the Business Relationship Manager to manage the intake of requests for IT support from the various business units; works with business leaders to solicit, analyze, and document business needs; works with the architects and system leads to facilitate the development of solution concepts to evaluate the feasibility/cost benefit of those solutions, and to plan the execution of work.
Essential Job Functions:
1.Responsible for eliciting, analyzing, and documenting high-level business requirements.
2.Responsible for identifying, evaluating, and recommending potential solution options.
3.Responsible for analyzing the feasibility and cost benefit of potential solution options.
4.Responsible for managing communications between IT and business for assigned work.
5.Assists in formulating and designing system scope and objective based on user needs and thorough understanding of business processes.
6.Works with internal business groups on process improvement projects designed to improve business results.
7.Provides technical guidance concerning business implications of application development projects.
8.Gathers and analyzes information and supports application issues for a specific business group.
9.Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
10. Collects and defines requirements, translates into functional design documents and participates in the technical design, test planning and user documentation processes.
11. Participates in software design, prototyping and testing of new or enhanced applications.
12. Gathers, analyzes information and supports resolutions to address application or business issues for a specific business group.
13. Assists in training users on new or enhanced applications.
14. Leads and directs the work of others.
15. Responsible for the management and oversight of junior staff members.
1.Complies with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at the Company.
2.Performs special duties and other projects as may be assigned
3.Establishes and builds strong working relations and partnerships with Business Units and Senior Management.
1.Bachelor's Degree preferred (preferably in MIS, IT, or Business)
2.Insurance knowledge/certifications preferred.
3.7+ years' experience in analysis and documentation of requirements required.
4.Project management skills preferred.
5.Excellent written and oral communications
6.Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
7.Experience writing business requirements and functional specs
8.Demonstrated knowledge of SDLC
9.Experience with UML and BPMN
10. Experience with UI/design specs/wireframes
11. Ability to lead and manage small/medium projects
12. Knowledge of activities, tasks, practices and deliverables associated with eliciting and clearly defining and documenting required business functionality as well as non-functional requirements
13. Knowledge of formal methodologies for planning and executing application development, enhancement, or support
14. Knowledge of tools and techniques for design, development, and support of Client/Server applications
15. Ability to write business requirements and functional specifications
16. Strong writing and communication skills.
17. Strong customer service orientation (responsive, consultative, collaborative and accurate).
18. Strong interpersonal relationship building skills: able to work with a variety of people and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
19. Strong analytical ability with the capability to determine the root cause of problems and issues and provide solutions.
20. Strategic thinking; Applies organizational acumen to identify and maintain focus on key success factors for the organization.
21. Superior attention to detail.
22. Ability to juggle multiple, competing, frequently changing time-sensitive deadlines and priorities.
23. Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
How will you grow?
Role-based Training programs
Continuing Education Programs (CEP) to enhance your knowledge, skills, and attitude as a professional
We encourage you to acquire various beneficial international certifications, with costs s reimbursed
Our role-based workshop helps us groom future leaders for LTI
What's in it for you?
Excellent benefits plan: medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, & PTO
Roll over vacation days
Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
Rewards and recognition programs
Innovative and collaborative company culture
"LTI values diversity and inclusion and is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity."
Job Segment: Consulting, Testing, Application Developer, Business Analyst, Relationship Manager, Technology, Customer Service