Sr. Workday Reporting Analyst
Irvine , CA 92612
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our Direct Client in Irvine, California is hiring a Sr. Workday Reporting Analyst to join the team in a long term contract (6+ months).
Scope of Work:
- Experience in an analyst role in HCM/payroll, with emphasis on building reports and performing data analysis
- Strong knowledge of Workday HCM and payroll data sources, business processes, objects and fields
- Advanced Workday report writing experience, both in modifying delivered and creating custom reports, including composite reports, matrix reports, dashboards, etc.
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Experienced in working with users and management in gathering requirements and translating them into effective reporting deliverables.
- Strong written/verbal communication
- Proven ability to validate and perform data analysis on report as well as explain report findings to users when needed.
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative manner with other HRIS team members.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft query, Oracle/Access database and SQL is a strong plus
- Coordinate and track all reporting requirements
- Collaborate with HRIS Leads in establishing reporting standards
- Track report development across analysts
- Build and Test Reports as per requirements
- Provide guidance on complex reporting needs to HRIS
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense.All submittals will be treated confidentially.Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBAs, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nations fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nations fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.