VIEW JOBS10/21/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-19T00:00We are looking for a highly motivated individual who can thrive in a fast pace environment and successfully contribute to the team. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, extensive development experience, and will be able to learn quickly.
* Create, code and implement web-based user interfaces for Fortinet products.
* Collaborate with graphic designers and backend development teams to construct and implement the front-end interfaces.
* Keep code base and design up to date with the latest trend and technology.
* Incorporate and refine JS modularization, automated test coverage, internationalization, accessibility, and build tooling.
* Debugging and troubleshooting with QA.
* Be active in code reviews and discussions to learn, share knowledge, and improve code quality across the codebase.
* Work on a team with backend engineers, product managers to make swift decisions and ship rapid product iterations.
* 3+ years of experience in web development related work.
* Extensive experience with HTTP 1.1+ and Ajax, Websocket.
* Familiar with d3.js or other chart library.
* Familiar with Webpack building tools.
* Strong analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* A collaborative personality, enjoy working in a team-oriented environment.
* Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related area.
VIEW JOBS10/21/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-19T00:00Job Responsibilities:
* Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
* Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
* Maintain existing system, fix bugs, improve its performance, and new feature development.
* Build robust, lasting, and scalable applications.
* Design interfaces and data structures across different module.
* Analysis and process customer issues.
* Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, Backbone, and React.
* Familiar with Linux, Git, Svn, .etc Tools.
* Experience with D3/ChartJS/EChart, GoogleMap/LeafletMap is preferred.
* Experience with full stack developing is preferred
* 3+ years Frontend experiences.
* Good English speaking.
Additional skills needed:
* Fast learner: You have expertise in areas you have worked in and an eagerness to learn in areas you have not.
* Versatility: You understand how all the pieces fit together (front-end, database, network layer, etc.) and how they impact the performance of your application.
* Design chops: You care about your consumers: our teams. You optimize for intuitive and responsive layouts, maximizing for utility and efficiency.
* Passion: You feel ownership over everything you ship.
* Team player: You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
* BS/BS+ degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
VIEW JOBS9/26/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-12-25T00:00Sr. Front End Web Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Intertrust provides trusted computing products and services to leading global corporations – from consumer electronics companies and service providers to enterprise software companies. These products include the world's leading media content protection platform, mobile app security solutions, and data privacy platforms.
Founded in 1990, Intertrust is based in Silicon Valley, with locations in London, Tokyo, Beijing, Mumbai, Riga, and Tallinn. The company has a legacy of invention, and its fundamental contributions in the areas of computer security and digital trust are globally recognized. Intertrust holds hundreds of patents that are key to Internet security, privacy, web services, and cloud computing.
To learn more, visit us at www.intertrust.com.
As Intertrust aggressively expands its product portfolio, we are seeking a dynamic, self-driven Sr. Front End Web Developer who will help us make our new products shine on our websites. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity.
In this role, you'll own the Intertrust web experience including the design and implementation of new designs, landing pages, and features. You'll work alongside the marketing and product teams to develop the next generation of the Intertrust website with an emphasis on effective and visually-captivating storytelling. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, who has a strong knowledge of current web design trends.
What you will do:
* Work within the marketing department to design, develop, and troubleshoot corporate and product websites
* Design a web content plan that emphasizes effective storytelling and takes into account the objectives of the marketing team and different product teams
* Wireframe new web pages and present to the Director/VP of Marketing and senior management
* Proactively advocate for new web content and design that emotionally engages existing and potential new customers
* Strengthen the company brand through consistent application of brand standards
* Assess and optimize page performance
* Serve as a web development subject matter expert on behalf of the marketing team
What we are looking for:
* 5+ years professional development experience
* B.S. in Computer Science or a related major
* Portfolio of complex sites you've worked on
* Solid understanding of software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies/tools
* Experience working in an agile development environment
* Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages, as well as a strong sense of UI/UX with experience building websites
* Knowledge of one or more of these technologies: PHP, Python, React
* Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
* Advanced knowledge of web usability standards and practices
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Self-starter who identifies opportunities, comes up with great ideas and can overcome obstacles to get them produced
Perks and compensation:
* Competitive, full-time salary
* Smart, passionate co-workers
* Very comprehensive medical insurance and 401K plans
* Regular lunches, snacks and team events
* The opportunity to actively shape the direction of a leading global corporation and to regularly engage with company leadership