Sr. Ux/Ui Designer
Sacramento , CA 95834
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
SymSoft is a UI/UX and technology company looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join our skilled design team in North Natomas one of the most convenient Sacramento neighborhoods right here in the heart of California.
Your skills in delivering compelling visual designs will contribute to our award winning digital solutions. You will work with high-profile organizations to improve how they deliver content and provide services to end customers.
What youll do:
- Design digital interfaces, with a focus on information and interactions for enterprise public and private-sector organizations that have a lasting impact on the end customers.
- Bring design to life. We value all types of visual and interactive prototyping. Work with the team to communicate design ideas to the stakeholders in the most efficient fashion.
- Contribute to important decisions about the way our websites and products look, feel, and interact. Establish standards for the visual design quality and present best-practices to the project team and your peers.
- Understand and advocate for the customer. Conduct UX research from initial customer discovery and information architecture through to visual attitude and usability testing.
- Design with accessibility and inclusion in mind. Understand WCAG 2.1 and Section 508 accessibility guidelines and recommendations.
- Take ownership of important aspects of the design beyond structural and surface design.
- Collaborate. Work with a team whose diversity of approaches brings variety to your ideas and design solutions. Utilize different team members skills to deliver the best results.
- Deliver. Use a progressive enhancement approach and prioritize the must-have over the nice-to-have assets and features.
What Youll Need to Succeed:
- Strong understanding of the elements of visual design typography, photography, color and layout.
- Experience collaborating with and presenting to cross-functional teams with different backgrounds.
- Proven expertise in multiple areas of UX design, including information architecture and visual design.
- Fluency in human-centered design processes, usability best practices, and designing for multiple devices, screen sizes, and platforms.
- Awareness of how design patterns and front-end frameworks affect the design process. Every design decision will influence the final design system and technical implementation.
- A responsive design approach that favors proportions over pixels and multi-resolution environments.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- Desire to contribute to meaningful projects.
At SymSoft, you will be surrounded by peers who are committed to helping each other grow through collaboration and ongoing feedback. If youre looking to grow your career and improve your skills working on some of the largest projects in California that serve millions of customers, this is the right place for you.
- BA / BS in a design-related field, or comparable work experience.
- Over 5 years of experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite and / or similar visual design software.
- Skilled in using prototyping tools (Adobe XD, InVision, Figma), basic understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and Accessibility Standards.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including health / dental plan, paid time off and holidays.
- Complimentary snacks, soft drinks, tea and coffee.
- High-profile projects that will get attention and an opportunity to build your personal brand.
- Salary Range: $80,000/ Year to $120,000/Year. (Depends on experience and Negotiable)