Sr. User Experience (Ux) Designer
Rock Solid Technologies
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet our customers needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience. In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
A great UX designer must have empathy for the user, a deep understanding of user-centered design (UCD) and strong analytical abilities. They must have an understanding of technical limitations as well as business strategies and goals, backed by a knowledge of different technologies. UX designers conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and use the information to create sitemaps, customer journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the CPOs product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Analyze and coordinate product-related activities to meet or exceed customer needs.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Assist in new product developments and enhancements.
- Six (6) or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industrys latest trends and technologies.
This position is an onsite position in either Los Angeles, CA or Austin, TX
- Health Insurance
- Vacation & Sick leave
- FSA Benefit (Flexible Spending Account)
- Long Term Disability
- Among Others
- $80k - $120k varying based on experience.