Sr. Travel Implementations Agent (Mid-Office)
San Francisco , CA 94105
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
WhereTo is a San Francisco-based travel technology company that is building the business travel platform of the future.
As a Senior Travel Implementations Agent at WhereTo, you will collaborate with our product and engineering teams, while working closely with our fulfillment agency partners at Options Travel to build and support the markets next generation corporate travel platform. This is a unique role in the industry. You will have the opportunity to apply your experience with the Global Distribution System to emerging travel technologies, while acting as the primary point of contact for Global Service Delivery for all of WhereTo's clients.
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to assist with troubleshooting and product development
- Manage the GDS including ticketing, exchanges, cancellations, refund, ancillaries, profiles, etc.
- Implement new accounts (i.e. PCC, fare filing testing, BAR setup, FOP, field mapping, etc.)
- Be responsive to clients travel managers on complex issues
- Configure the mid-office and analyze for task optimization & automation
- Assist agent operations team lead, track weekly support metrics, maintain staffing schedules, etc.
- Manage ADMs/ACMs
- Manage billing issues
- Contact Airlines & Providers for different issues
- Strong proficiency with the Travelport GDS (Apollo and Galileo)
- Strong proficiency with ticketing and exchanges
- International Rate Desk experience is a plus
- Familiarity with enterprise grade Corporate Booking Tools like Concur or GetThere
- Desire to work with a remote agent team using collaboration tools like Slack, Microsoft Teams, and Google G Suite
- Competency in Microsoft Excel
- Competitive salary
- An opportunity to get in at the beginning with equity upside
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & FSA
- Generous PTO
- Gym Stipend
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.