Sr. Technical Writer
Black Systems LLC
Troy , NY 12180
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This position will be responsible for creating the training materials, user guides, correspondence to end users, functional descriptions, application glossaries and guidelines for users for OAG projects. This position requires a person with expertise in translating technological processes into understandable language for the end user.
- Review documentation including functional designs, system requirements, and standard operating procedures to understand software requirements
- Write User Guides for new software or update User Guides with new enhancements
- Write Training or Tutorial documents to assist users with using new software systems
- Meet with subject matter experts or business analysists
- Translates technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel. Develops and/or maintains system documentation, user manuals, installation guides and computer operations and program maintenance manuals.
- Experience (6+ Years)
- 60 months of experience creating documentation, instructions, training and testing materials for enterprise-wide applications in the public or private sector.
- 36 months of experience authoring technical documentation for new software applications or updated software applications including user guides and training manuals.
- 24 months of experience leveraging MS Office Suite to produce deliverables.
- 36 months of experience working with technical staff and stakeholders at all levels to define business and technical processes.
- 36 months of experience collaborating with multiple teams to gather information.
- 6 months of experience with Case Management Systems
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Please submit copy of resume and bachelor’s degree