Sr. Tableau Developer
San Jose , CA 95101
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Tiger Analytics is an advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team in building the core components of our software platforms use machine learning and artificial intelligence. For a current project, we are seeking a Tableau Developer. The ideal candidate needs to be passionate about their work not just in words, but in demonstrable actions, both contributing and leading select aspects of our platforms and solutions. Successful candidates for this position must have experience developing user interfaces or dashboards on Tableau, The candidate should be able to:
- Develop user interfaces or dashboards, including metrics, filters, charts, graphs, and tables
- Assist other teams where appropriate and applicable.
- Demonstrate the ability to gather data, be analytical, and problem solve.
- Author clear technical documentation.
- Accurately scope work and perform to agreed times lines.
- 8+ years of experience with data visualization using Tableau.
- Experience with developing user interfaces or dashboards, including metrics, filters, charts, graphs, and tables.
- Experience in designing rich graphic visualizations with the modular design of dashboards in Tableau.
- Experience with SQL to extract data from systems.
- Experience with Tableau Catalog, Tableau Prep Builder, and Tableau Prep Conductor is a plus.
- Knowledge of Tableau best practices in performance tuning and user-centric design.
- Knowledge of various reporting objects, including facts, attributes, hierarchies, filters, calculated fields, sets, groups, or parameters in Tableau.
- Knowledge of chart types to use to highlight patterns in the data.
- Ability to gather data, be analytical, and problem solve.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for significant career development in a fast-growing and challenging entrepreneurial environment with a high degree of individual responsibility.