Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Sr. Systems Engineer
Mountain View , CA 94041
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Sr. Systems Software Development EngineerMOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIFORNIA
CLOUD SECURITY START-UP
ENGINEERING CORE SERVICES
We are the industrys first solution to bring automation, speed, and scale to end-to-end cloud security enabling enterprises to safely innovate quickly in the cloud. Unlike conventional security tools built for static data centers, our product is designed to self-adapt to the clouds ever-changing configuration and workloads. Just as DevOps automates code deployment, Lacework automates cloud security, empowering IT to continuously keep AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform secure and compliant.
We are looking for an experienced Systems Software Development Engineer to join our core team.
In this role, you will take part in design and development of new security features. You will be expected to be passionate, creative and try innovative solutions. You will use your experience to move across the user and kernel boundary in the Linux and Windows OS, develop drivers and integrate them with user space services.
We are a small and dynamic team join us and be part of the three fastest growing enterprise software markets: Cloud, Security, and Machine Learning.
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Expert knowledge in C/C++ or GO
- Fundamental understanding of Linux OS internals and API
- Prior Security and Networking background - a big plus
- Understanding of Windows development - a plus
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work with others including peer code review and focusing on project deadlines and goals is a requirement