Sr. System Administrator Accessit-S
Hanover , Maryland 21076
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Education and Clearance
- BS & 10 yrs experience
- TS/SCI FS Poly
- 2+ years experience with PKI authentication services.
This position is for System Administration support for development and production environments for a mission critical Identity and Access Management(IdAM) system. Responsibilities include working with a team obtaining and configuring Virtual Machines(VMs), loading Operating systems and software, performing security hardening, patching, and monitoring status. Position also will support ISSO and ISSEs in obtaining and maintaining security certification and accreditation. Apply knowledge of computer operations, platforms, systems, architectures, functions, and terminology. Independently read, write and implement standard operating procedures and technical documentation.Day to day activities may include expertise in the following:
Desired technologies may include:
- Configuration and Maintenance of Virtual Machines
- Linux and Windows operating systems
- Scripting languages (e.g. Perl, bash, etc.)
- OS and Software application patching (e.g. IAVA, Version updates)
- Attention to detail and time management
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to provide afterhours call-in support
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
- IdAM directories (active directory and/or LDAP)
- Ticket tracking tools (e.g. Jira, Redmine, RT Tracker)
- Networking/Load Balancing
Secure Innovations, LLC. (SI) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, headquartered in Columbia, Maryland. We are a growing company that specializes in modernizing and operating reliable IT systems by harnessing emerging technologies with proven innovations. Our capabilities include a full range of IT engineering, cyber security, IT strategic planning, IT operations, program management, software/application development, and IT communications implementation.
Secure Innovations, LLC. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.