Sr. Sql Developer
Two95 International Inc.
New York , NY 10001
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Title Sr. Sql Developer
Position (7 Months)
Location New York NY
- SQL Database Developer Consultant
- Build and support Treasury applications and solutions as a part of a global technology team
- Work closely with business users and analysts to create solutions
- Good problem solving and analytic skills
- Experience with capital markets concepts and operational structure
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, energetic, independent work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years of SQL Server programming experience with an understanding of stored procedures, views, indexes and functions.
- 3+ years of .Net programming: C# and/or F#
- Experience with a scripting languages such as: Python, Perl, and Powershell
- Experience working on both Windows and Linux hosts
- Experience with additional technologies: Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Elastic
- Experience with common hedge fund vendor platforms (Imagine, Murex, Calypso, Geneva, VPM, etc) a plus
- Experience working with Finance or Treasury domains a plus
- Experience building/enhancing SDLC and Agile development methodologies a plus
- Continuous integration environments Teamcity, Git / GitHub, Octopus Deploy
Note: If interested please send your updated resume toSanthosh.email@example.com and include your salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!