Sr Software Engineer
Virtual Kitchen Co
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
VKC is building technology to operate and optimize our kitchen network. As an early member of the Engineering team, you will be responsible for building a wide range of software that powers the Virtual Kitchen Platform. Our product line includes restaurant facing web app, hardware integrations, data models, and API integrations. If you love efficiency, automation, and software that interfaces with the physical world, this opportunity is for you!
About the Role
- Contribute to the architecture and tech vision of the VKC Platform
- Build features and tools to empower restaurant partners to grow on the VKC Platform
- Build logistics suite to manage live orders
- Create data models that optimize the last mile food delivery kitchen network
- Work with the Field Ops team to test, prototype, and capture new business opportunities and requirements
- 4+ years experience as a Full Stack Engineer or similar role
- Experience contributing to architecture and design of new systems
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Familiarity with databases (MySQL, MongoDB) and devOps (GitHub, Docker, AWS, Google Compute Engine)
- Experience building dev infrastructure preferred
- Experience in designing data pipelines preferred
- Strong ownership of the product youve built
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- A delicious monthly delivery stipend.
Virtual Kitchen Co is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive team. We believe strongly that our people, partners, and platform benefit from the most diverse range of perspectives. We believe that great people are at the core of great food experiences.