Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Sr. Software Engineer- Messaging Android
PWW Recruiting, Llc.
Eden Prairie , MN 55343
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Senior Software Engineer (SSE) is a member of a highly-motivated team. This role will develop, enhance, and sustain innovative solutions to improve the customer experience. The SSE will implement complex software in accordance with project requirements, UX design, and industry best practices. The SSE will also review designs and participate in meaningful collaboration sessions on how to solve customer problems and participate in determining for new projects. The SSE will own and components of the architecture and direct the work of other team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Scrum team to develop new native software that will be a key component of our product offering.
- Code, test, debug, document and maintain software applications using established coding standards and methodologies.
- Participate in Scrum activities, perform code reviews, contribute to a high performing, growing team.
- Own component(s) of the architecture and direct the work of other team members.
- Ensure new software meets quality standards through writing unit and automated tests.
- Troubleshoot, debug, resolve product issues as they arise.
- Assist in designing interfaces to improve the user experience.
- Support the application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release support). Follow established development, documentation, testing and deployment processes.
- Gather requirements and suggest solutions; serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions.
- Collaborate with development team to plan new features.
- Participate in planning and scoping meetings for future projects.
- Work to resolve complex customer problems.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining project and work backlog; able to re-prioritize tasks as the business deems appropriate.
- Stay current with new technology trends.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and 4 years experience or Masters Degree in Computer Science and experience; or comparable experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. BS in Computer Science preferred.
Technical Skills: , Swift, Objective C, Appium
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience with GIT
- Experience testing mobile applications
- Experience testing middleware applications
- Experience developing and testing native Android apps
- Clinical/Healthcare background