Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Sr Sitecore Developer
Clearwater , FL 33755
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Senior Sitecore Developer
Onsite only (Remote is not allowed)
Duration 3+ months
Location Clearwater FL
Start date Asap
This client is on version 7 of Sitecore and they are looking to move to version 9. Their current environment has some hardcoded and also ASP.NET code within the site, and they need help preparing the current version to be able to move to Sitecore v9.
Day to day responsibilities
- The Sitecore Developer is responsible for creating and maintaining websites and applications built using Sitecore.
- Perform custom development to extend Sitecore to meet specific business needs.
- This includes architecting solutions, designing interfaces, estimating work, building new modules, and creating Responsive/Adaptive web pages that can be viewed on, tablet, and/or smartphone.
- Lead technical work on projects, including assisting other developers as necessary.
- Produce appropriate technical artefacts, including Database Diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Wireframes and UML Models.
- Use Test Driven Development to write software code that satisfies business requirements, both functional and system.
Required skills include
- Sitecore 7 and higher
- Visual Studio Team System (VSTS)
- Waterfall / Agile software methodology
- NET Framework, C#, and Entity Framework.