Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Sr Servicenow Architect
Mountain View , CA 94035
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Defining & continuously improving the service management teams demand intake through delivery methodology and processes based on industry best practices including SAFe, Lean, ITIL
- Managing our demand through optimizing delivery process, gather high level requirements, propose on-boarding solutions, provide rough order of magnitude / estimations, time lines
- In collaboration with the ITSM Technical Architect, Process owners provide repeatable solutions to on-board customers to ITSM
- Partner with the IT Service owners and Business Units to educate them on Service Management assist them in identifying opportunities to leverage the ServiceNow platform.
- Lead detailed process review/workshops with the department/location to define process complexity, automation potential and savings, and any recommendations for standardization
- Review functional and technical documentation to identify requirements for the new functional implementation in order to support new features.
- Uses repeatable architecture frameworks and processes to enable implementation of next generation service management
- Evaluation of new technologies like machine learning, AI to optimize enterprise processes
- Experience working collaboratively with service owners, process managers and senior leadershi
Worked as a Process Architect, Enterprise Architect, Product Manager in the Service Management discipline 10- 12+ years:Product & Process Skills
Subject Matter expertise across the Service Management and Enterprise process
Service Management tools
- Ability to design process & develop using ServiceNow platform
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Presentation skill to showcase solution
- Experience in process design and development within IT Service Management tools such as ServiceNow (preferred), Remedy, HP
- Influencing skill to drives change across the organization
- Mentoring others and establish effective working relationship with service owners and peers
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Experience with ServiceNow ITSM Suite
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer certification
- ITIL Master certification
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience