Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking a Sr.
Sales Support Coordinator to join our Papillion, NE office.The Sr.
Sales Support Coordinator is responsible for assisting and supporting the daily running of sales programs and procedures. This includes providing high-level data solutions support and working on special projects to expand professional knowledge.
Essential Job Functions:
1.Become familiar with all data fulfillment platforms to expertly answer questions and provide best fulfillment experience.
2.Maintain files or databases of customer information, including invoicing terms, update schedules and contract specifications.
3.Create, maintain, and update customer reports, including data delivery issues and updates.
4.Track and report on compilation and fulfillment issues and database specifications.
5.Schedule and submit orders for fulfillment. Track progress of orders.
6.Fulfill all customer orders, full files, samples and one-time orders.
7.Address and resolve customer fulfillment issues. Escalate as necessary.
8.Create and maintain, templates, layouts & data dictionaries.
9.Answer questions and run counts for database requests from customers or sales teams. Troubleshoot issues that arise.
10. Enter database orders for all sales teams.
11. Provide administrative support to sales, account managers, and clients.
12. Request and review that all required documentation, paperwork, and approvals are received, including credit applications, billing documentation, and test and pricing approvals.
13. Review and approve sample mail pieces and/or telemarketing scripts for all sensitive data orders.
14. Coordinate approvals for FTC consumer orders with phone numbers, obtaining either waiver or Subscription Account Number (SAN).
15. Continually research and implement best practice for administrative protocols.
16. Follow Company policies and procedures and maintain a safe work environment.